Come on already

I am so behind on my period I was suppose to start on the second and I have taken three tests! We did not do an iui so If I am its a miracle baby. Ugh I tested today and it's still a negative so wierd.

Comments

• That is weird, are you testing first thing in the morning? Thats when your pee is the strongest, i hope you get your bfp! Good luck!!
  • Well a positive should have showed by now. However is there a chance you ovulated late? Are your stressed so af is holding off?
  • I tested this morning pee and I mean ya there is always a chance. I think I'm going to call the dr on monday and see if I can get in because that'll be two weeks late! And no I wanted my period so I could so an iui! Even got my clomid filled
  • I am experiencing something similar. I take clomid, this was my 4th round and I haven't gotten af and keep getting bfn. Good luck hun!
  • edited January 2012
    Hello!!!! :) sheesh I hope that the testing is off & u get your bfp! I will be thinkIng if u so let me know!!!!!
  • I have a dr appt next thursday. I am still waiting for my period! Just hopeing to be pregnant but we are hopeful either way because if we aren't we are going to do an iui as soon as I ovulate I'll update soon
  • Tag me in ur update! Good luck!
  • Ugh still no period I am just wanting one or the other!