went to the er today.....

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Woke up after i went to the bathroom and wiped I noticed brown blood :-( I got so scared went right to the er. Thank god my baby is 11 weeks and moving around Like a little fish lol so glad it turned out to be nothing doctor said its normal in the begging of pregnancy

Comments

• The same thing happened to me at 6 wks.. and they said the same thing lol made me feel 110% better when he said they heard a heartbeat..
  • Just got home from er too. They only saw sac n yolk no heartbeat yet, they said I was 5wks, but my hcg levels are for 6wks, so confusing. Other than that they said all looks well but I still have doubts.
  • @ag0216 even at 6wks they can't detect a heartbeat yet. Soon enough u will be able to hear it! Prolly after 11ish or so weeks
  • @ag0216 u should b able to see an hear ur babies heart beat at 8 weeks.
    Good Luck ;)
  • @averysmom2011 that's correct @ag0216 I saw my babys heart beat at 7 and a half weeks.
  • Thanks for the positve info, @jess510,@averysmom2011,@dobiemomma hopefully I will stop spotting.
  • I heard my babies heartbeat at 7 weeks :) but they had to do an internal ultrasound
  • @heatherstarr11 Same here which is super uncomfortable may I mention:(
  • Six weeks six days I got to see the heartbeat. No baby still a semi yolk sac. I know the picture that I got looked like an egg plant. :)
  • I had an internal ultrasound and the dr said he heard a heart beat at six wks even.. I didn't get to hear it tho
  • For me I could see the hb at about 7w but couldn't hear it until 11w.5w for me so don't worry too much stay calm for urself and the baby tho I know its hard to do.
  • @ag0216 same thing happened to me when I was pregnant with my daughter. They told me that she was a "blighted ovum" or somethin like that n said that I got pregnant but the baby would never develope. That only a yolk sac was there n I was gonna miscarry. But I was only 6 weeks. Turned out they were wrong, n it is harder to tell at that stage.
  • @firsttimemommyxo the same thing happened to me in 09 but ur lucky cuz I had miscarried at 4 weeks
  • Pooh22 Im so sorry to hear that. I'm glad everything turned out ok I thank god I'm almost out of my first trimester