*Update*

edited January 2012 in Pregnant
So I got an extremely faint positive at 8 dpo last Saturday morning. I tested with FRER starting Monday 1/23 and tested again on 1/25 and 1/27. These are my test respectively.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HCG levels are surely rising so our rainbow looks like he/she is stuck like super glue. I had my HCG levels done on Thursday and the results came back Friday and they were at 338. I get them drawn again on Monday. Can't wait to hear how much they've increased. I am due October 3rd.

Comments

• Hooray!! Congrats!
  • Congrats momma!! :D
  • My 4 year ann with my bf! Congrats
  • Congrats girl :)
  • Congratulations!
  • Thanks to all. @mrsthompson34 I was looking at Nyla's pics the other day and she is to adorable with all that hair. I was too lazy to sign in so I didn't comment. lol
  • I bet I'm the only October '12 mommy so far. lol
  • Yay! So happy for you. :) We are ttc right now, so in about 3 weeks I'll let you know if I'm in the Oct ddc or not. If we get super lucky, I'll know on Valentine's day. And if it's a BFP, I'll be due Oct 22. Praying for sticky babies!!
  • Yay!!!!! Awwwww congrats mama!!!
  • @RTMommy Baby dust. My first appointment and u/s is 2/16; my mom's birthday and the day after mine. ♥ Thanks.
  • Lol thank u, thats the First thing ppl notice is her hair :) & i always Call her by her First name now all my pregly friends on here call her Nyla not ”ur Baby” ;) i luv it.
  • Congratulations!
  • Yay!! Congratulations! \:D/
  • Congrats hun!!
  • @AngelMaxwellsMama dd buddy!! Im due Oct 3 as well!
  • Awe! Congrats! Hubby and I are ttc again aswell. Testing valentines day.
  • Congrats!!!!!!! :-) :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congratulations to you!!!
  • edited February 2012
    @mrsthompson34 you're welcome! Aaaww. Everyone knows Princess Nyla.

I just pray hard that this baby is meant for my husband and I. Even though it's made me a stronger person, I pray that losing Maxwell at 31 wks in October is the toughest thing we ever have to go through. This new baby has a guardian angel in his big brother and I know he is watching over us keeping us all safe. ♥

@kayleigh27 thanks. and lol @ the little emoticon.

@mmomma1013 hello! I'm Chanel this will be our second baby but first living. I am actually due October 1st based on a lmp of 12/26 but I got my first positive opk on CD 16, which was January 10 and that's where I got October 3 from based on October 11 conception. It's only two days difference. No biggie. lol

@duskbydawn Good luck and baby dust. :)

To everyone else! Thanks. ♥

I had my blood drawn again Monday, 1/30, and got my results Tuesday. The beta hcg needed to be at least 1352 to be doubling every 48 hrs. like it should and they came back Tuesday as 1483.
    so a little over doubling every 48 hrs. Continue to stick and grow Lima Bean. Mommy and Daddy love you. ♥
  • Awe sticky baby dust to u :) from the letter u wrote to angel baby Maxwell I knew u were a strong person BC I wouldnt have been able to write that beautiful letter. So im praying that ur lil lima bean stays til full term & come out strong & healthy so u can bring ur lil bundle of joy home :x
  • @AngelMaxwellsMama Hi Chanel. I'm Robyn. A couple days is close enough :) My Lo is 4 months and was due in Oct but came 3 weeks early. Wouldn't be surprised to have another Sept baby! I send lots of sticky dust!!
  • @AngelMaxwellsMama
    just wanted to say hi! And I'm expecting Oct.3rd also! And this is my second :) my son is 4.5 and so excited!
  • edited February 2012
    @MrsThompson34 Aaaaw. Thanks, hun. :X

@Mmomma1013 That'd be cool. You could have their birthday parties around the same time every year. My mom and first cousin used to do that with my lil' sister and my second cousin. My sister and second cousin are a day short of being a year apart. lol My sister's bday is 5/28/93 and my second cousin's bday is 5/29/92. Their parties used to be so fun when we were kids.
    I will probably end up with a September baby for sure. I have a new Dr. this time around and we will probably talk about taking baby as soon as I am term or a little before to prevent another stillbirth. My last loss was at 31 wks so we surely aren't going to take baby out that early but once I make it to 30 wks, I'll be seen every week and we will decide how to treat things as we go from there, playing it by ear I suppose. I plan to order a fetal heart doppler for home use to check the heart rate daily and if I notice anything amiss, I'll be flying to L&D.

@mmy21nttc Hello and congrats. Were you ttc this time?

@jtmoon98 Thank you! :)
  • @AngelMaxwellsMama
    We were trying for a lil over a yr and last month I decided to work on my self since Im a little over weight. So I wasn't tracking or taking opks nothing...but were werent preventing either... I lost 10 lbs and got pregnant! Crazy how it worked...
  • healthy baby dust to you mama!!!! i pray so hard this baby is meant to stay lil maxwell is surely wtching over yall.