Do you see it?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @GirlsLoveInk87 My sister pointed it out to me, which made me see the original thing lol.
  • Whats the second creepy thing @MommyofAngels
  • @mommyofangels I see it, barely. wooow. lol
  • @wyattsmommy look by the pillow closest to u on the left side...
  • @wyattsmommy I know! I got freaked out too!
  • Damn!! It's really creepy!!! Lol
  • faaaaaaaark!!!! there are 2 creepy things... i spotted the first one... showed my partner and he saw the second... eeeeek!!!!
  • I only saw one thing under the pillow, what's the second? This is weird bc my grandma had a pic (from 1920's) and we decided to throw her an 80th bday party, my dad decided to display pics of her growing up, which included this pic from the 1920's with her and her siblings. We were all there waiting for her to come in to surprise her and one of the ladies there says, "I didn't know there were five kids in her (my grandmas) family. We were all like huh? Turns out this lady forgot her glasses and couldn't see well, but bc of that she could see an extra face in the pic...its creepy bc now that she pointed it out everyone can see it...it freaks me out bc back then kids were dying of scarlet fever and we then found a bible in our basement that actually had death and marriage records in it (the bible was dated 1890) but I guess back then they kept records in the bible. On death record was for a sibling of theirs that passed away in early 1900's. Darn lady had to forget her glasses that day, lol!
  • Now that i see it i refuses to look again.
  • The only thing I kept staring at is the fact that the lamp has two shades lol!!!!
  • @MommyofAngels ok, i really need u to imbox me the second thing. I looked again this am and dont see a second thing. Lol
  • @MommyofAngels me too, please! I've looked at this picture for ten minutes and only see the main freaky thing!
  • @PregnantELF I had my daughter look she didn't see anything only thing she noticed was the Two lamp shades too lol!
  • Holy shit! Took me a while but totally freaked me out when I saw this. I showed my husband and he freaked out too. Please explain this photo, I would love to hear how this came about. Although I will not look at it again!!!! lol
  • Ahh that made my heart jump!!!! What's the second thing? @mommyofangels??
  • not cool!! so glad i looked during the day and not at night
  • Can someone inbox me to cuz I have looks and don't know what it is I am trying to find :-(
  • ... I would like to know what the second freaky thing is too.
  • Same here! I am so dumb right now! Inbox me too please & thank you :(
  • @ripKaydence i looked ion the early morning so it was still dark. Scared the bejevus outta me.
  • where is the second thing? @steph_due_101611
  • I would like to know what the second thing is too, I keep looking but nothing lol :-?
  • There is a thing in the window, bottom left, that I think everyone is referring to that at first glance looks like a blurry humanoid. At least that's what I think people are calling the second creepy thing. It was catching my eye a lot at first, but upon closer inspection it is a bird house on a pole in front of a tree.

What is really creepy is that I am positive I have seen this picture before and I can't place it. Could a family member of yours put it online before this? Lol, maybe we're related.

Thanks for sharing! I love creepy stuff like this. :)
  • Where did u get that picture from???
  • Please inbox me too I'm hurting my brain here lol @MommyofAngels
  • I need an inbox too bc I'm baffled
  • Will someone tell me what the second thing is? Please!