idk what to do LONG

First off one thing I don't want to hear is leave his ass I want u to try and put urself in my shoes

Okay so yesterday my phone shattered I asked hubby to leave his phone so I could use his number because we have the same numbers he said yes last night well my mom and dad live with is well this morning he said I'm taking my phone I need it for my gps we will just call is work (pow) because its a nation wide job and I said well I need your phone for numbers and he said well ur mom has a phone and I said ya but she doesn't have our numbers. He finally gave in than I asked him for some money he said I only have the card okay that issue is a whole new issue so we shall leave that for a later date well than I said whatever an hour later he drives up in his work truck and says I wanted to check on my phone wtf? Okay whatever than we get into a fight about money he throws his card and than leaves whatever well than some number called so I answered it she asks me who this I said crystal jesseswife I said who's this she said joyclen I was wtf and than she was like ooo wait I need pow works number I give it to her than she said oo I need to pay off my fridge I was like o well than I go to his work and say o joclen called for you and his manger said her whole name I said she said she need to pay off her fridge and he said she paid that off months ago so I was like wtf again I haven't said anything to him because I don't want to go off half cocked with three kids in the house but I know he's cheatin I just am like wtf I am so hurt and he is so secratove its not even funny I am just so hurt idk wat to do plz help me

Comments

• O and gerenally he is always after sex he hasn't been for about three weeks now
  • That's the thing it so hard with him I've just had this gut feeling for a while in reno I busted him with his hand up the bar tenders shirt he tried to spin on me that I hadn't drank in over a year and I was crazy but I know what I saw I'm just so hurt
  • Does he know that she called him? Sorry if you said it and I missed it.
  • @pipwoodmom yesshe does I said it right in front of his coworkers and boss he just started bouncin he does that when he gets nervous
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @pipwoodmom yesshe does I said it right in front of his coworkers and boss he just started bouncin he does that when he gets nervous
  • @myfirstbabii I know its just like wtf idk wither to stay or go
  • Ok...I know that you didnt want people to just tell you to leave his ass, and that you wanted us to put ourselves in your shoes...but I WOULD leave his ass! I have been in a situation like this, and my gut was telling me that something was up..and I didnt listen...and come to find out he was cheating! So I left him! I deserve more respect than that, and so do you! I have always found that when someone is lieing they try to turn the situation around on the other person so as to take the heat off themselves...this whole situation sounds bad...listen to your gut girl!
  • @ashley_smashley @myfirstbabii I do love I'm not scared of being alone at all I don't want to fuck up marriage and make it hard on the kids I just don't know what to do my hearts hurts so bad I still haven't talked to him
  • Call this jocelyn girl and confront her. That's what I've done in the past. Get the story from her if she'll tell you (a 50/50 chance from my experience... I girl answered all my questions, one didnt). If she answers your questions truthfully, you've got your ammo to confront him with.... It's worth a shot? It worked for me... He couldn't turn SHIT on my then.
  • I agree. Id call her. Even bluff and say you know what is going on. See what she says. Either way, I wish you the best of luck!
  • Well... I just want to say... U really deserve more than a man that will cheat on u (if infact he is)! Know that ur worth more than that. If i were in ur shoes im not sure what i would do. I have 3 kids and im a stay home mom so leaving right away would not b an option for me. However, i think i would make a way to leave because theres no way in hell i would put up with that in a marriage.