baby right before the summer :)

Comments

• @prettykiki yea the worst I got was white with my son too.
  • im due in the middle of july and live in florida where its HOT and HUMID! its very uncomfortable for me already. haha.

p.s. did you hear about the change in zodiac signs?? haha. they added a new sign so the dates that we are use to have changed. Taurus: May 13 - June 21 so you're baby is going to be a taurus no matter what day he's born
  • Im having a baby before summer too(: my son is due to meet me on june 27th(: I hope I do okay cause this is my first baby and im only 17..
  • Uggh you guys are Sooo lucky.. I gotta wait until sept 11th!!!
  • Im due june 7th with another boy but I know what it is like being pregnant all summer long my due date with my 5 yo was november 27 but had him the 22nd of november and yes being pregnant all summer long was horrible.
  • @jcmommy damn that must suck but florida is beautiful. And your right i keep forgetting they changed the signs for 2009+ babies....just my luck lol
  • @junemomma1 lucky us lol. Aww Congrads this is my first too :).......but i think summer start june 21st lol
  • @mommatobe i hope you baby comes on my bday sept 12 :)
  • IM due sept 6 supposely, I havent gotten my first U/S yet bt I hope this baby come at the end of august
  • I'm having a spring baby due April 20th!! I'm excited to have her when it's not to hot and not to cold I just hope it's not rainy!!!
  • I'm due July 22 and live in Arizona. Fml
  • edited March 2011
    Im due,with my lil girl june 3rd :) but also hoping to meet her late may
  • Same here :-) im due may 2nd ive carried my oldest son through the hole summy 2002 it was very hard an upsetin I was 16 an still at school I hated it goin to class as the room was always over heated
  • Due june 9th and sooo excited not to have to sweat it out! Plus I get to take her out in cute summer clothes!!
  • Aww congrats to all the mommys :) and june babies, sry for the ones who had to be prego during the summer :( its still a blessing
  • Me too! June 13th, I'll just be happy to wear less clothes at the end because I fit better in tanks and tees than jackets and jeans. :)
  • Sm0ochez14 lol same here abt the clothes
  • I'm due June 3 with a boy, its also my first and I'm super scared!! But so anxious!
  • Im so happy for yall. Wish my baby was coming in the summer :/ but instead my due date is in november.. I dont even know the sex of the baby yet im crossing my fingers and praying its a boy though
  • IM GLAD I DNT HAVE TO GO THROUGH IT.MY KAEDE WILL B HERE LATE APRIL, EARLY MAY...WHOO HOO!! :-bd
  • Omg you guys im due sept.13 thats the whole summer and some lol....i will be in the house under a fan or at a park under a tree taking a nap lol
  • @beautifulme awww thats a day after my bday congrats :)
  • Due june7th and soo excited! Always wanted a spring or summer baby:)
  • I'm due with my first a boy:-) April 4! I'm so excited its almost here!:-D
  • im due june 4th. , thank god !
  • Me tooooo :) june 4th
  • Aw im due june 3rd
  • Im due june 10 with my first. Lil girl and i live in fla.
  • Im due june 17 with my first baby boy
  • I wish I was prego all summer long.... Im due june 22 so Ill jus b fat and flubbery all summer long. At least with my last I had her in oct and I was lookin good by summer