I JUST WANT A BABY OF MY OWN!!!!!!!!!

I want to be a Mommy more than anything! Girl or it multiples it makes no difference to us we just want to be parents soooooooo bad!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Lord bless us with one of your amazing blessings and all these see other amazing woman who are trying ad well. We all would be honored to carry your blessings!

Comments

• Will be praying for you!
  • oh my! hun youve been trying so long and i pray that one day soon you will be blessed. have you thouhgt about serogate?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Praying_4_twins praying for you, girl!! You've been trying for so long, and you deserve a baby. You're going to make an awesome mama. <3
  • edited January 2012
    Thank you ladies! Sometimes I just wanna scream! I know I know life isn't fair and in due time yada yada. I see Tori and Dean having their 3Rd, the Duggars are having #20, Sister Wives having #17, more than 10 minors in the school district of the small town I live in :( I have been married for almost 3 yrs and this makes me sad :( I am not saying anything against anyone I am simply venting so please dont take offense.
    @ripKaydence Thank You! & I dont think I can handle a surrogate :( I don't think I could trust anyone to carry and care for or baby . My 2 besties are the only woman I think I could trust but one her pregnacies are so difficult so I would not ask her to put herself through that. The other is single and this would mean a huge change in her life and that's not fair to ask of her.
  • ill sereogate for you!! or @kristaf22 lol shes always offering
  • Bah... Goodness Im sorry honey... I wish I could say something to help. The only thing I can think to say is what I hate hearing so i won't say it. :) praying for ya!!!
  • I do understand what you are feeling. I feel the same. Lately I don't know if I can do it anymore. I can't keep putting myself throught the pain and sadness I feel everytime I see that negative. I am seriously contemplating adoption. I just don't know what to do anymore. I really hope you can get your gift soon.
  • Dont give up faith & just keep trying & u will get the chance. Have u went to a fertility doc??? I think I start wantin to b a mom around 23 & didnt become one til 29 so just keep trying. I will keep u in my prayers
  • edited February 2012
    @Prayin_4_twins I know exactly how you feel. I want a baby of my own. Yes, I love my nieces and nephews, cousins and godbabies, but I want my own baby. A baby of my own would be a blessing to me and my family. I probably haven't been TTC as long as you but I know how you're feeling.

I'll pray for you that he'll bless you with LO(s). I mean if God can make 90 something barren woman get pregnant. He can bless you with your own LO(s).

Sending lots of love, luck, hope and prayer your way.
  • I can sympathize. It took me 4 years to get pregnant and another 2 to deliver a healthy baby. It is very hard to see so many other people easily have children. Just try to keep a positive outlook, it really does happen when it is meant to, sometimes it just takes longer than we expect.