one born every minute?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Dose anyone else watch "one born every minute" on life time? I like it better then "baby story" or other shows. it seems like its more real, and what happens in delivery.

Comments

• I LOVE that show!!! I make sure I never miss it! :D
  • Love that show :-)
  • I looooove it!!!!
  • I'm watching it right now lol
  • I'm watching it right now too. And crying but I'm always crying lol
  • I love that show
  • Love it!! This is a real reality with nothing glossed over you get to see the real pain and joy :-)
  • I love it. Did anyone see the one with the old black lady and her daughter. OMG it was tooo funny. She kept me laughing
  • edited March 2011
    Omg i love lovd Love that show!! Watch it Every week!!! I cry alot but i love how even when stuff gets scary theey show it.and some of these people crack me up!! Me,2 friends,and my sister in law all txt each other through the show lol crying and everything.we are dorks.
    LoL loved the lil black lady!!
  • @lovingmybabygirls11 that woman was funny as hell but she scared me lol. I know she wanted her mom for her but if my mom was around and acting like that I would tell her to get out
  • @mschop. She was acting real crazy but She was real funny. I would love to have her in my room cause she would have me laughing non stop
  • I would of killed her no way around it lol the pain from having a baby and her yelling saying the baby needed to hurry up because she has things to do, yup I would kill her
  • I cry every time :) It's so raw and real,definately better than all those shows on tlc
  • I heard about this show.when does it come on?
  • Omg I watch all the birthing shows I watched 1 episode of one born every minute n the lady went thru almost 24hours of natural birth...I was so scared I was on the verge of tears
  • Tuesdays at 9 central time,on lifetime
  • And they repaly it a bunch of times though out the week
  • Okay.thank you =]
  • Dvr it lol love the show
  • I love it. I bawled on the episode wherethe babies shoulders were stuck and she came out ad wasn't crying. I was terrified and then when it started crying I really started crying I was so happy lol. Its just fun to see everything going on instead f baby stories version of it
  • I love this show.. I'm due march 18th and the closer I get the more the show scares me. I literally had nightmares after watching one epis... but I still love it
  • I love this show too, and hope that my labor and delivery can fit on a sixty minute episode, for real! :-j (:| >-) ^:)^
  • @mrs_boyf Oh they do alot of cutting in there but its good to wish
  • @mschop good point....I'm really hoping no cutting is necessary. And a quick painless delivery. I know, a girl can dream and wish! ;-)
  • Ok I have to start watchimg this! I've been meaning too
  • I love this show and I also got my husband into watching it also. He actually really likes it. Too funny!
  • 100% love it
  • Ya i'm a big fan of one born every min if any1 talks wen it's there i'll kill tem or I sit on tem or no one can watch it wit me watch it every week an never miss it an I end up cryin wen I watch aswell lol xxxx
  • I record it and watch it all the time. My boyfriend will not watch it with me, because I cry a lot. Lol