baby bullet?

edited February 2012 in Pregnant
is it really worth the money????

Comments

• I am wondering the same thing. I am looking at the baby brezza (sp?) Because it cooks and then immediately purees the food right after its finished cooking. I know it can save a good amount of money on baby food and since you make it yourself you know it's been handled properly and it has the best nutritional value because it isn't processed in a factory. I'd say for the peace of mind that the product is safe is enough for me to spend the 100 or so dollars on it, let alone the fact that it will save you a ton of money in the long run!
  • @meliz1187 yea thats why im leaning on getting it but yet u can just get a blender and do it like that cant you? and i just want to guve my lo the best of everything
  • @meliz1187 i seen that today at target and if you buy it you get a $15 gift card i was thinking of buying it
  • That's true, but why dirty an extra dish? I guess its just time saving and easier to have it do that on it's own. But, to each their own :)
  • @newmommy13 I have it and I love it. @squirt299 they also have a turbo steamer that comes with it. I had to buy mine separate bc when my mom first got me the bullet it didn't come with that. good luck! :-bd
  • @armywife19 do you have to add water to the baby bullet or just the food alone and it purees like that
  • You can add some water or milk. or even depending on the food you really don't have too. bc you will steam or boil first. they say not to boil bc the veggies will loose their nutritional value
  • edited February 2012
    @armywife19 I went to the website and I think I'm going to buy it at the end of the month especially since it comes with that steamer for free that's definitely a better deal then this other one I had seen at target
  • This girl I know got it and she said she absolutely loves it. I may try it, but of course I still have a while till then since she isn't out of my tummy yet lol.
  • @armywife19 thank you! how do u like making the food??

• I love it! @squirt299 and u know exactly what your baby is eating. no preservatives or sodium