Laila's Surgery **2nd UPDATE**

2»

Comments

• edited February 2012
    Majority of it. It look like those contacts that cover the whole pupil i dont know if you know what im talking about but its similar
  • I UNDERSTAND. DOES IT LOOk better now? sory about the caps im too lazy to delete
  • @ripKaydence lol thats fine. Well theres a lil patch over it i cant see it til tomorrow. Im scared to see how it looks
  • I'm so glad the surgery went well, you must have been so nervous. Poor baby has gone through so much, I hope that the surgery helps her see. She's been in my prayers. Keep us updated:)
  • OMG! Sending prayers your way! I admire your strength. I don't know if I would be able to handle something like this. :(
  • Prayers for you and the baby!
  • edited February 2012
    @WyattsMommy How i soo wish for better news!! :( her chances of seeing are little to none. Right now her eye dr is convinced she will be blind because her eyes are so malformed but theyre not giving up yet. Shes going to have an ultrasound done to see if theres something more they can do.

@JuliansMommy Omg yes so nervous i tried to keep myself together as much as i could! And thank you :)

@monkey_girl Thank you. It was hard for me to accept the fact at first. I would cry and i became so depressed but she needs me and shes the happiest baby in the world. Seeing her happy is letting me know that shes ok and everything will be fine.

@ash1la Thank you so much :)
  • prayers for her
  • edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Keep having positive thoughts! You're doing a great job. :)
  • Trust in God that everything its gonna be fine. remember there isn't anything impossible for him.. I'll be praying for u and ur baby girl.
  • I'm sorry for you mamma I understand you are grieving for your childs eye sight but honestly mamma she has no idea what it would be like to have it to her this is normal. I had a very close cousin whom was basically blind and you know he had a great childhood we never treated him any different he did everything we did. I honestly believe that if you look at this and treat it like maybe an obsticle but not the end of the world she will know of her handicap but will not let it keep her down :) she is a happy baby - thrive on that. Your both in my prayers keep your chin up and know this will make you stronger she will see thru touch and smell... :D
  • edited February 2012
    @waitingformybaby thank you girly

@ArmahnisMommy Thanks unfortunately her eyes are too malformed

@monkey_girl :) thanks i try

@momtobe2 Thank you i appreciate it

@Mylittleman2011 Thats what the foundation from the blind was saying that it won't bother her cause she doesnt know what its like to be blind. But thank you and i try my very best to keep it together.
  • How is baby doing?
  • I didn't see this until now but how's babygirl? hope the surgery helped! :X
  • @ash1la
    @AishaMusa Shes doing great. Happier than ever. unfortunately the surgery didnt help any. But it did clear up her eye even though it doesnt work.