2011 Mommies :)

edited February 2012 in Just for Fun
How are your babies? What have they learned? Teeth? Age?

I'm a September mommy :D
LO is 4months, he'll be 5months on the 16th :o has 2 teeth, grabs everything, almost sitting up on his own, holds his bottle, he's 17lbs 25in :D

Now Brag about your bundle of joy :D

Comments

• I'm an October mommy
    He was born 10/25 so 3 mos
    Is teething...drooling like crazy
    Tries to sit up by pulling our fingers and almost rolled over today.
    He weighs 14#11oz
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im a October mommy.
    My lil girl was born on 10/24
    she is 3 months old and is rolling over, laughing! And babbles a lot! She is a lil over 10 lbs. My wonderful baby :)
  • Im a june mommie!
    My baby boy waa born june 30, 2011 @520 am
    hes 7 months now
    No teeth uet but teething badly, he bites on everything lol. At his 6 month appointment he was 17lbs so hes probably around 20 now. He says dada but i think its the sound lol. Hes crawling and trying to walk, hw told his first stay the day before the super bowl..yay!!! He knows how to climb steps and stand and side steps. @rileyandme thats also jays favorite song! Lol daddy makes him dances to it and he starts smiling and giggling.
  • edited February 2012
    I'm a November mommy. My daughter was born 11-8 so just turned 3 months. She smiles and coos and "talks" a lot, no laughing yet. Hasn't rolled over, but trying to sit up. At her 2 month apt she weighed 10lbs 15oz so she's probly about 12 now. She is ebf. She sucks her thumb instead of taking a paci(sometimes)

Here are some pics:
    http://bit.ly/ybp2Sd
    http://bit.ly/zUxlhY
  • McKinley was born June 15th, I was induced on her daddys bday, the 14th, so she's almost 8 months. She weighed 7-1 at birth and is now 17.5 lbs, she's a constant mover. Crawling, climbing, rolling all day long. No teeth yet, nor much hair, but she makes it up with how active she is! she loves being tossed in the air and turned upside down, laughs lots and got her mommys dimples when she smiles!
  • @RileyAndMe wowww what a big boy :D & long! Thats so cute he's said a few words too cute! Can't wait til my LO starts talking :p
  • @TheTrondsons1st my bday is right before your baby girl's :)
  • @2ndbutfirst lol my LO does that scooch thing a lot also, they'll probably be crawling pretty soon :O
  • @natashalynn aren't dimples the cutest! My LO has them..but neither his father or I have them...he got lucky :D
  • @Mommyo4 my bday is the 23rd :p & my LO rolled over right about 3 1/2 months...I actually caught it on video his 1st time :D
  • Oct mommy. Jack was born 10/31.
    He babbles like crazy. I believe hes teething cuz he chews on everything and drools a ton. He tries to sit up, grabs onti stuff, and I thought he was going to roll over today...but he didn't
  • @clope18 I LOVE them on her but not on me Hahaha
  • Juliana was born May 17th so she is almost 9 months! She has 2 teeth and is ALL over the place. She crawls every where and pulls her self up on everything. She says "dada" and will be getting her daddy home VERY soon from afghan.
  • I'm a December mommy...my daughter was born 12/30/2011 lol
    She will be six weeks tomorrow. Shes been cooing back and smiling at us while she's wide awake for a couple weeks now. She's really strong doctor joked she will probably be walking around at 8 months lol
  • @clope18 thats awesome! She was born on my best friends birthday! It was way cool
  • Lilium was born on Feb. 19th so she is almost a year old. She is already walking and eating table foods, she loves anything spicy. She also waves bye-bye, hello, gives high-fives and kisses. She is still breast feeding and has seven teeth with one about to break through.

She knows how to say and understands the meaning of the words: mama, dada, grams, up, bath, new butt (diaper change), Lila's (her nickname - she'll point to something she wants and say Lila's) no, more, Wubby ( our dog ), duck, hi, bye-bye, ball, thank you (sounds more like tha-an Eww) night-nights, va-va-voom (I don't know but I think it is supposed to be Victor's [older brother's] room) and I love you.

She also just figured out how to flush the potty.... Unfortunately it is a favorite game now.

I'm so proud of my baby girl!!
  • Koda Bradley,
    Born September 13 2011 so ged almost five months! He weighs 21lbs! My big big boy.
    He can stand up while holding onto a table or chair, almost sit up basically all on his own. Rolls over both ways. But mostly just front to back because he hates tummy time. I always say he's gonna walk before he can crawl! Lol
    Awww I love my little chunker:)
  • @ariels1stbaby That's my sons bday! :D

I am a May momma. Sophia Avery waa born May 10th, making her 9 months as of tomorrow. She has 6 teeth already, 4 top front teeth and two front bottom. She is beginning to master crawling, and is starting to pull herself up on things. She loves to shake her booty, she waves, claps, and says "hi" "yeah" and "all done". She signs "all done", "milk", "please" and we are working on "more". She admires her brother and is honestly the best baby i've ever come across. She's extremely mellow and chill, she loves to kick back with mom and relax!
  • edited February 2012
    Im a September mommy to Nyla Jasmine :x she was born on the 27th weighing in at 8lbs & 7oz & 20 inches. she just made 19 Weeks this week & now weighs 14lbs & 14oz & 25 inches long. she is getting that good Cambodian breastmilk lol & is now eating banana baby food. She loves it.... Shes teething & drooling like crazy. Loves bath time & loves diaper changes. Shes starting to hold her bottle more & she babbles alot & she knows her name when we call her she looks :) this week she starting to lift up her feet & tries to touch them. Ohhhh, she loves to take pictures. Hates tummy time, so idk when shell learn to flip :(
  • @conreeaght that's so cute! Lol "new butt" for a diaper change :p
  • @ariels1stbaby aww my little man was blrn September 16th ;)
  • @LilSugarsMomma sign language or that baby sign? I really wanna teach my son that :D
  • @thehumancrockpot my son never used to spit up but now that I started to give him cereal he spits up a lot :/
  • edited February 2012
    My LO Haylee is 7 mons
    Born July 8th

No teeth... But is teething
    She can sit up and also scoot

To get people to laugh
    She snorts like a pig and pants like a dog.

She signs: hungry, wet, tired, mommy, and food.

She says: Ma Ma, Da Da, Ba Ba, Ta Ta

She stands against the coffee table

Eats honey kix by herself off of her highchair

Still breast feeding + table food
  • Sign language.
  • edited February 2012
    September mommy over here whoop whoop!!! Lol

Naliyah kamira was born september 29, 2011 weighing 8lbs 9oz and 20 1/2 in long.she is breastfed and recently started baby food right now she's on strawberries and apples...she loves to laugh and smile...she loves tummy time...I lay her on her play mat and she'll do a complete 360...she grabs for things now and pulls herself up when u grab her hands then goes to stand up...she talks like crazy especially when she's sleepy lol so she talks herself to sleep ...at her 4 month check up she weighed 15lbs 13oz and 25 1/2 in long so she's wearing 6-9 months and in a size 3 diaper love my baby so so much