Anyone in Pregly for Adults on FB?

What the hell is going on?

Comments

• They must still be deleting ppl
  • I just checked it today and there is a ton of drama about stealing pictures etc. I just want to make sure none of my photos were taken but I don't know how to check.
  • Omg that's a sad shame if people have been doing that...I deactivated my fb about 2 weeks ago but I can only imagine the drama
  • Apparently some women in one group were taking pics and posting them in another and then Saying awful things ...it's pretty childish.

I think it's pretty funny that the women who got banned from here were yelling that they didn't do anything wrong and now those same women are the ones causing all that freaking drama over on FB!
  • I joined a while ago. Don't ever post or comment but every once in a while I go on. Too bad they don't live up to the name. I will be leaving that group!
  • LOL, and to think, these people call themselves "women" and "mothers". I wish they would spend as much time being a grown add woman and mother as they do acting like junior high students.
  • No shit... i have it but never go on it...thats crazy
  • I agree! I can't figure out how to delete this stupid group on Facebook? Any suggestions?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I logged on from my iPad and nothing but ill go on the pc in a second. Thank you
  • @mom924 do you have an iPhone? If so when you are in the group page there should be an arrow at the top right click that and it will give you an option to leave group.
  • I had to go on the desktop. Deleted. I don't want any part of that. I don't allow negative people like that in my life! As my hubby and I saw " hey, your fuckin with my chi"!
  • Ha and the other day there were girls saying how glad they were that they LEFT the app because of "drama" and saying how 'dumb' girls are on here... Really???? I much prefer the app. Less drama, people actually seem to care. And in general much less judgemental.
  • Its funny because i was tryna help the situation & someone lied on me & said i was sending screen shots? Idk wat that even is... So now ive been deleted... & i cant even confront the person i know lied on me bcuz she blocked me.... If u didnt lie y
  • I just got deleted from the MAMAMIA group, but I dunno why. Maybe cuz I rarely posted ????
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ill probably just lurk around here for a sec... I need a break from all this madness....
  • I left yesterday. A girl can only handle so much!
  • I'm on it but missed all the drama. I very rarely post, but the shit seems to out weigh the benefits..
  • I've met more friends on here anyway. No one is lurking here waiting to tear you down.
  • I did not lie my dear....Carol did. I told you what I was told.
  • Pregly has been drama free for a while. (Minus that crap in December lol). And even when it seems like a post is about to get out of hand, it dies down on its own lol.
  • he he yup to much drama for ur mama that why i created a cruop where u can say anything and not get judge or made fun of and i hope it stay that way lol
  • Apparently someone is lying on me as well, cause I got kicked...I haven't been on and missed the drama from today as well...idk what is going on, but honestly, I don't even know if I wanna be apart of something like that anymore...the admins know that I don't start stuff, and they see for themselves that I want no part of bashing. I've given up on people anymore...it's all sad as hell...
  • and apparently my comments from here are being deleted too...??
  • *sigh* I have given up completely to be honest :-/
  • It's been like that for a while lol oh well...you can't force someone to be a certain way, just accept it and walk away lol