anyone due in sept in texas or in the military?

edited March 2011 in September 2011
I can't wait for sept in due on the 16 or around then they keep changing it. Im not looking forward to the summer in tx being huge and having my partner deploy along with my friends and miss the birth. Anyone else out there in a similar situation needing support?

Comments

• I live outside of houston..bf is not military and he is around but all my family lives outta state.. so I am kinda in ur sitution...
  • I'm also due the 16th of Sept. No hubby in the service but also dreading the tx heat and all the humidity. We will make it girl. You can alwAys contact me if you need a prego buddy. I live a bit outside Houston too. Wishing you all the very best!
  • I live in Austin, Tx. & I'm due Sept.11th my bf isn't in the military but everyone keeps telling me that it sucks being pregnant during the summer. The heat here already sucks without being pregnant..I'm scared to find out what its going to be like carrying an extra 20lbs. Yikes :(
  • I live in Houston...due Sept. 1st...this heat that we're having now is killing me. I'm doing straight shorts and tanks. Lol
  • Yea me too im already hot all the time and when it gets close to 100 this summer oh man im not excited. Im near fort hood of course and I hope to be out of the military by then so I shouldn't have to run around all day In acus. Which would suck.
  • Yep, I'm in East Tx and due September 28. I'm thinking, "how am I gonna shave my legs?"
  • Lol I said the same thing to my boyfriend a few days ago!
  • My second child is due I'm september and my husband is in the military also I was 4 months pregnant with my daughter when he deployed so I hope he doesn't get on orders before september
  • I'm due in June, hubby is in the Army and currently stationed at Ft Campbell, Ky. but preparing to PCS next month to Germany (orders are in place, just waiting on passports to come back and the movers to pick up our junk). We won't actually report to Bamberg until April 27th, but everything will be out of the house on April 4th cause we're going to Fl and Ga to visit with family for a month before we leave (figuring out prenatal appts is become a pain in the butt). Starting to get nervous about giving birth in a foriegn country but my mom is coming for a month to help. From what I've found so far, Germans have a very high pain tolerance and usually use no drugs for childbirth. Guess this American is gonna have to educate them on why the benifits of an epidural are so amazing!!

@BOWsMommy, my problem isn't shaving my legs (doing it in a bath makes it easier than the shower), but shaving my other "important" areas. Thank god for full length mirrors, or I wouldn't be able to see it at all!
  • I'm not due till October but I'm from Texas kinda close to the Houston area
  • I'm from south Texas due in august!
  • I'm in Houston and due the 16th. The dad isn't in the military but is in Indiana along with all my family. I'm down here with my father for school./: its very difficult!
  • I am in Colorado but I am the one in the military. My "sperm donor" prefers not to be a part of our lives so I am alone. Military women and military wives are considered some of the strongest women in the country. Keep your chin up jenixcore
  • I'm in fort hood texas, originally from phoenix arizona. Its a dry heat there. Heard its humid here...not lookin forward to that! My husband is military and I'm due october 29th....unit is talking about deploying end of this year I'm nervous
  • I'm a spouse of a military man. We are at fort hood. He could deploy before I have the baby or right after. : / last summer sucked sooo bad with the heat.. I am not looking forward to my pregnancy being in the summer in texas! I'm not sure if I want to go home when he deploys or not... I have a daycare in our home. If I went home idk what id do.
  • I'm due at the end of sept. and my husband deploys in the summer. I'm nervous about doing this all alone.
  • Im in ur situation baby daddy deploys in july and wont be here right now hrs in germany & I hate it Army is not the buisness
  • Yep my boyfriend deploys in july too. He's at ntc now, he's missed the first official u/s which he is so sad about and he is so upset about missing so many first along with the birth. But my best female friend is trying not to deploy cuz she only has a few months left in the army and a friend I know through her is moving down here with kids and since the guys are gone im getting to know a lot more wives so they'll be plenty of ppl for baby support. Im moving to a new rental next month so I can start getting ready and finally settle in somewhere. Feel like I have more control of my life and get rid of a lot of this stress.
  • I'm on the opposite side of everyone..I'm in the navy and stationed in san diego but I'm originally from the galveston tx area...I miss my family but my pregnant butt will not be stepping foot in tx until after sept.17th (my due date) san diego weather is mild but all the bright sun shine gives me such a headache :(
  • I'm due w my second child Sep 14. We live near Ft Hood hubby just got out of service.
  • DUe sept 7 in the military, stationed ft. lewis wa :)
  • Due Sept 7 my husband is a marine and deploys at the end of August. I hope I deliver before he leaves. We are at camp pendleton
  • I live in TX. Ill be pregnant all summer and it will be hell. I'm from Cali, so I'm use to the heat anyway but thus humidity is taking a toll on me. I feel like I'm going to die!
  • @kate8610 My Hubby is a marine, I'm due on the 16th of Sept, we are stationed at camp pendleton too. He leaves in November. :(
  • My hubby and I are both in the military stationed in nm not that far from Fort Bliss in Tx. I wanted to get out and be a stay at home mom but my car payment is too big right now=[
  • @jenixcore ..my husband is army. We're pcsing to Ft. Sam in the next month or so. Im almost 11 weeks due 11.11. Not looking foward to knowing nobody and being sooo preggers.
  • Both husband and I are active duty Air Force stationed in Arizona
  • I like in San Antonio Texas and due Sep 18th!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • San Antonio... Due 10/4... @saysay keep in touch with me if u want. My hubby is at Fort Sam and I can help you if you need.