Omg he's crawling.. Yay!!!

edited February 2012 in Babies "First's"
So jace is one week shy of being 7 months and he started crawling yesterday and wow can those little hands and knees move fast!!! How old was everyone elses lil ones when they started crawling?

Comments

• Aw that's great ! My baby is only 4 months
  • How exciting.... My lo hasn't started yet she turns 7 months on the 5th
  • Bet he's keeping u on ur toes now lol
  • Oh yes he is!!! We need to do some serious baby proofing now!!!!
  • Lily started doing the military crawl a little over 6 months old. As of yesterday she has perfected the assisted stand up. That's next for you. It's super exciting. Gotta love our little wobbly critters.
  • Aww I hope my Joshie starts soon he was seven months on the fifteenth
  • My oldest started at 7 months.. my youngest is 6 months and doesn't crawl yet.. she drags herself like a military soldier though lol.
  • My baby boy started crawling at 6 1/2 months. But he crawls on one knee and one foot. Kinda hard to explain but he gets around and quickly
  • I can't wait for him to start pulling himself up and standing.. My husband was walking at 8 1/2 months.. I'm hoping that jace doesn't take after him!!
  • That's great my son tries so hard but doesn't get anywhere
  • @wyattsmommy Jace practiced on his hands and knees for a couple weeks, falling every time and then all of a sudden he just took right off.. He is a big boy but looks to small to be crawling