nervous for tomorrow

edited February 2012 in Babies Health
My lo is getting her 2 month shots. I am nervous for how shes going to react to them. I am already preparing my self for a rough few nights but i hope they dont get to her too bad.

On the bright side she rolled over!!

Comments

• I was nervous for my son too. Je screamed so hard he couldnt catch his breath and turned purple. He scared the crap outa me. I blew in his face so he started breathing and crying again.. make sure you have baby tylenol and bring a bottle for her to drink as soon as her shots are given. She will stop crying and eat.. congrats on her rolling over!!
  • I was so scared of that, he cried at the moment but did fine later. Giggled and talked on the way back home, no fever no fusiness no extra sleep nothing different. Bruised legs that I massaged but that was it. Now I'm.dreading the 4 month ones...
  • My lo cried for just a minute then was fine. He never had any bad reactions to them either. Good luck
  • She is crying like its the end of the world. She passed out after tylenol and only at an ounce of her night time bottle
  • :( hope she's better tomorrow
  • Good luck to her! :X