ugh terrified!!

Bad storms are comn my way its 3am an I'm up scared to death ! :'( ugh I hate this

Comments

• Where do u live?
  • You get tornados?
  • When I get scared I pray and watch something happy.
  • @Proudmomma I've never been threw tornado but yep a strong line is comn ugh I hope it weakens :( I can't watch Anythang but the News I'm to scared !
  • edited February 2012
    Hope it's not as bad as they are thinking... In Hawaii we had so many tsunami/hurricane scares and everyone panicks...then nothing lol
  • @myHEARTZx3 o yea it was bad we had 2 diff tornado warnings sirens goin off (i was bout to lose my damn mind lol !) But there was injuries in my county an deaths in towns near us it was all non stop tornado warnings from 3am till 6am I'm so tired :'(
  • Oh no :( is it all over now? Are u all okay?
  • @myHEARTZx3 yea For now anyway sed there mite be more today wit the warm weather but there more comn Friday thank god we only got the wind from it an were ok but I hate wen the sirens start goin off that's wen it all gets really scary!
  • I am in Missouri and we had it bad. Several towns got hit hard including Branson. Which reminds me...@molly are you guys ok?
  • @Mommyo4 yes they did ! Harrisburg ill had 6 deaths its jus awful an we have more comn Friday
  • I'm so happy you are okay. You need to move away lol.

@mommyo4 when did you have them? My cousin was traveling through Missouri last night
  • @Mrz_Jackson, what part of KY do you live? I live at Fort Campbell & I heard some sirens as well.
  • @Proudmommy o thank you :) I'm from Missouri I'm only live 45 mins from missouri it all came thru around midnite an after
  • @ArmyMommy I'm n paducah maybe bout an hour from u
  • @Mommyo4 Yes we are okay, thank God! Our house didn't get hit but the tornado was only a few miles of us and took out some of our favorite spots. The Landing looks awful and several businesses on 76 are obliterated. My hubby is a State Trooper and was out in it all day. How are you and your family?
  • @Proudmomma sorry stupid spell lol an.yes I do need to move away !!!
  • @Molly wen I seen branson on the news ur profile pic popped in my head cuz we talked once before we are from almost around the same place I was hoping it didn't hit u an branson is awesome that sux it tore a lot of stuff up
  • @Mrz_Jackson, Oh okay. I'm still trying to learn the area.
  • @Armywife yea been there before little less then a hour away
  • @Mrz_Jackson Thank you for thinking of me! So glad to hear you weren't harmed by it either!
  • @Molly thank you now we jus have to hope its nuthn serious Friday I'm already scared!
  • Jus heard on the news they sed the weather service sed there was a tornado in our county Omg an I never knew it!
  • @proudmama just after midnight the storms started getting bad. I brought my kiddos to my room just before 1am when the winds reached 50+ mph. They were so loud+the hail, we wouldnt have heard the sirens. So I stayed awake and watched the radar.
  • @molly I have seen the pics...amazed that more people weren't hurt. We have family friends who lost their home in Buffalo. They were in the basement and not harmed...praise God. The damage from their farm has been estimated at over $400,000. My nephew lives in Lebanon with his dad...thankfully they were safe. Its scary how fast one can sweep through and change lives.
    I am glad you and your family are ok. Tell your husband thank you for his work and my family will be praying he stays safe while helping.
  • @Mommyo4 Thank you for the prayers! So glad to hear you and your family are safe. I will be praying for your friends with the farm. That's so sad :(