WEIGHT!!!!!

edited March 2012 in Babies Health
How much does your 4 1/2 month weight???? My son weights 19lbs 3oz....

Comments

• Holy jeez! He's gonna be a big boy! Mine weighed 13lbs. Is your baby long? Ollie is probably going to be short like me and his dad.
  • My baby weighed 16 lbs at 4 months. Now at 7 months she weighs 19.
  • Omg please someone tell me there baby weights around the same..lol
  • ashley_smashley hes not that long..
  • My friends baby will be 5 months soon, and he weighs like 23ish pounds!
  • my 4.5 month old weighed 13lbs 15oz at his four month checkup. he's pretty tiny
  • Did your pediatrician say anything about his weight? If not I wouldn't worry!
  • My lo is 7months and weighs 14.3... i have a peanut lol
  • He's a big boy! What was his birth weight? My daughter weighs 16lbs at 7 months! She was only 6.5lbs at birth though!
  • 4.5 months old... 13lbs and 25.2 inches long.... He was 8lbs at birth but a week late...
  • My baby was 18 pounds st 4 1/2 months he is 21 @ 6 months 28 in
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • At four months my lo weighed 19 pounds, hes now seven months and weighs 23.5 so hes slowed down but hes only just got over a bad chest infection
  • second_time_mommy7
    He was 8 lbs 7 oz at birth...
  • @ ashley_smashley
    Yes his pedi said he 95% bigger then the babys his age and they told me to try to feed him 3 oz every 3 hours... Which I couldn't do because he would scream his head off and I felt like I was starving him! Right now he eats 5 oz every 4 hours and then at night I give him a 6 oz bottle around 8pm and he doesn't eat again until 5am or 6am...
  • @ tashalou

How much was he eat n around 4 to 5 months?? And now that he's seven months?
  • He was ebf till five months and even now he only has breakfast and tea which is usually veg and fruit, but in those first five months he was pretty much attached to my boobs lol :)
  • Hey Hun when you tag people don't put a space between the @ and their name. Like this @ashley_smahley :)

Did you tell your doctor about the fact that that little if food doesn't fill him up? My LO eats quite a bit more than that at each feeding. I would just keep feeding him what makes him happy.
  • Mine weighs 14lb he is just over four months but ebf and shortie!
  • My son weighs 16.1 at 4months and is 26.5" long. 3oz every 3 hours doesn't seem like enough. My son is bf but when I pump I get 5-7oz out per side...so I assume he gets around that amount each feeding. He eats on demand about every 3 hours.
  • At 4 1/2 months, my daughter was 14lbs, 12oz and 27 inches. She'll be 5 months on Wednesday. Not sure what she is now, but I'm guessing a little over 15lbs.
  • At that age I think mine weighed 14 lbs. She's 10 months now and weighs 21 lbs. If your dr ain't worried then I wouldn't worry all babies are different
  • Marlie is almost 4.5 months and weights 12lbs. She was 5 lbs 5oz at birth
  • My baby was 13.5 an 24 1/4inches at 4 months
  • My lo is 15lb& 24inches...
  • @ ashley_smashley does it make a difference if I put the space or not????? Didn't think it was a big deal...
  • Wow.. I'm going to have to upload some pics because my son is a chunky butt..lol can someone tell me how to upload photos..?!?
  • The only reason it makes a difference is it doesn't really tag the person when you put the space. Such as @ michellebz07. See no tag :(
  • If you don't put a space @michellebz07 it tags you and highlightes you name :)
  • Wow yeah...I was just trying to help you out do people will actually get your tag! Geez SMH