Abnormal cervix cells?

I was checked at 6wks pp (im 5mnths pp now) but I feel that they didnt check me thoroughly :/ . Is there anyway I would be able to feel if I had a problem?

Comments

• I've never been able to feel anything different... I've had abnormal cells off and on since I was 16.
  • edited March 2012
    @RedShadoe0 So its better to get checked again and be sure?
  • I get checked once every 6 months to make sure the cells aren't changing.
  • @RedShadoe0 After you had your 1st baby did they tell you right away that there was abnormal cells?
  • Unfortunately I'm still working on the first baby thing... :( but like i said, I.have to go in and get a pap every 6 months. If they said you have abnormal cells but nothing after, I wouldn't worry.
  • edited March 2012
    @Redshadoe0 Oh mama Im so sorry I didn't know :( .
    Thanks for answering my post. Goodluck and Ill definitely be sending baby dust your way!
  • Did they say your pap was abnormal or do you just have a feeling something is wrong?
  • edited March 2012
    @starrxoxo9 I have a feeling there is. When they checked me he said everything looked good but I think he half assed on checking my vag. or it might be my paranoia :-/
  • Oh. Well maybe you should go for a second pap at another gyn? I know my paps always seem super short but I think they do it fast on purpose because its not the most comfortable thing in the world lol.
  • @starrxoxo9 Lol it sure is. Its soo hard trying to change gyn with the medical plan I have its ridiculous. They also said they cant give me another one til im 21, im barely 20.
  • edited March 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wth? Why not?? That's weird...
  • I have to go and have a Colposcopy tomorrow for the second time because before I got preggo they found abnormal cells and scheduled me to have a leep procedure done last April well in February I got pregnant so that got canceled and now I have to repeat this stupid procedure and pray that I don't have to have the leep. :(
  • @starrxoxo9 Idk the drs are ridiculous and I have a cheap medical plan made for lower class people so they say
  • @armahnisMommy Lol! tell me about it
  • @1stTim3Mommy What is leep procedure? sounds scary lol.
    Im sorry you have to go through that