Your newborn must haves?

edited March 2012 in Pregnant
Im due in 8 weeks and I'm trying to make my list of items I still need an I'm just wanting to see what your ladies must haves were to make sure I'm not forgetting anything :-) Ty

Comments

• Definitively a sling or carrier..or you won't be able to get anything done!
  • Swing... Amazing. Burp clothes an bibs I use 5 or 6 of each daily. Rash cream even to prevent. Lots of diapers an wipes. T
  • Soothing music, bottle warmer and a bath tub!!!
  • @ericak22 - thanks I didn't have that one on my list
    @emy - thanks :) those are on my list
    @mybabe - thank you :)
    Sad thing about it is I have a 2 year old so you would think I would know everything for sure I'm just so afraid I'm forgetting stuff lol
  • Definitely a boppy if you plan to breastfeed! It makes holding your little one for long periods of time easier too :)
  • @starrxoxo9 I got the my breast friend so far
  • Oh ok, they're pretty similar right?
  • Oh and don't forget all the necessary items for your lady parts afterwards lol. My hospital gave me these ice packs/pads that were a god send lol ;)
  • @starrxoxo9 yeah they are but I think my breast friend is a little firmer and it clicks around your waist... And yeah there's no forgetting the stuff for your lady parts lol when I had my daughter they have me some foam stuff and something else
  • Don't forget to bring a baby nail file to the hospital so your little one won't scratch their face before you even get home! Also, our wipe warmer is definitely a newborn essential! Clara screams during diaper changes without it.
  • A boppy pillow! I breastfed for 3 months then started bottle feeding. my LO is 5 1/2 months now & still use it. So even if you're not breastfeeding, it comes in handy :D
  • Lol I Love my boppy! Sometimes when Ollie isn't using it I use it to prop my book on while I read!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @armahnismommy - lol thanks I have 2 yr old daughter and due with a boy.. But unfortunately sleep Is non existent I'm already so uncomfortable plus I work full time.. I'm more excited to just have him and have time off work lol.. And very good list I don't think I'm forgetting anything :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.