why are men so effing clueless???!!!

I don't understand my husband, he has to have 1 freak out day a week and its usually on sundays, my only time to relax! He tears through the house talking about what isn't done, i swear he bitches like a woman! I work a full time job, take care of the house and our 6 month old (I'm also breastfeeding/pumping btw!!) And he gets off work comes home, eats dinner that I cook, and passes out on the couch, every freakin night!! And has the nerve to bitch at me because the dishes aren't always done??!! I also.let him go to bed early while i make his lunch & breakfast for the next day and put our baby to bed....I'm so sick of feeling unappreciated, he needs to get off his ass and help ME more but he is so convinced in his head that he does Sooo much!!! Men are clueless to the amount of work it is to be a mom!!

Comments

• We are married to the.same woman.
  • Your man and my man must be twins. But mine goes off like 3 or 4 times a week
  • Leave him with the baby for a few days, then he'll appreciate you. I had to go to a conference and left my then 3mo with my husband for 2 days and when I came back he was singing a different tune. Now he appreciates even the littlest things I do and helps out a lot more.
  • Its definitely a lot of work that they don't see
  • Stop doing all the stuff for him use the time you make his lunch to wash your dishes. So the next time he bitches tell him It's his crap and he can clean it.
  • When he starts bitching about how little u are getting done around the house tell him since he does so much & u are so lazy let's switch roles at home for a week. Let him take up all your responsabilities(all the house work & cookin & u his (watching tv) I bet he can't make it 2 days if he will really do it. If he won't stop doing all his stuff for him & he will see how much u actually do!! Men don't get it until they are faced with it themselves how much work, time & energy actually go into managing a home, family, & work. Give him an eye opener girl!!!
  • My husband is the same way. If I bitch enough he will help a little, but I still end up cleaning after him. Like he will rinse off the dishes but doesnt load them or wipe off the counter & stove. Drives me crazy!
  • Thats it I'm going on strike at home since other guys seem to do nothing lol
  • Make a list. That way its in black and white and he can't deny it. Men have a tendancy to tune us out so even if you're telling him, he's probably not listening.
  • ^^ I am male and agree totally lol.
  • So here's a saying people in my specific profession buy into (because it couldn't be more true): people don't notice what I do until I don't do it. Stop doing everything for him that is extra. Just take care of your baby and do what needs to be done. Maybe a few days of you doing that will make him appreciate how much you DO do behind the scenes.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm with you 100% and I know my hubby could never do what I do for one day! Never mind 24/7 ...smh guys have everything so easy, they don't even have to sit down to pee! Lol
  • @dadof2n1togo sorry don't mean to put you in that generalization, you are probably not like *many guys * so kudos to you, don't stop...the world needs more guys like you, that's all
  • @Summergirl22 thanx but I know I could do more around home to help out. Wife goes back to work full time next week so will have to pull my finger out lol. I always tell her to write me a list though so I know exactly what I have to do lol.