Ugh! Can we PLEASE have a block button!?!

13»

Comments

• edited March 2012
    Wouldn't have to entertain the b.s. if there was a block button. This forum would really benefit from it. If you don't like what someone has to say you should be able to block them instead of having to go on their post and b*tch about how much you don't like them and/or what they have to say.
  • @captivated Smh! Here borrow my lighter, and here is a lil more to fatten up yours..now inhale...
  • edited March 2012
    dudette you knew this would start some ish when you posted it. So honestly not trying to get at you but you open the flood gates and now trying to take the back roll like you are tired of the bs. If you really wanted the moderators to take you seriously you could have waited until you got to your computer, whenever that may be and inbox your concern. That's the filter we all need to excercise. again not trying to put you on blast and everyone does NOT need to add their two cents on what I am saying but I'm just saying.
  • Before anyone thinks I'm a druggy, my spliff is imaginary.
  • edited March 2012
    Well dudette, I don't have a computer so that would be a little difficult to do. Perhaps take some of your own advice and use your personal ignore trigger. It would be much easier to do so if there was a magic button that made all the annoying people go away. Which is what I've been saying all along.
  • That would be awesome :)
  • Can't we all just get along... ;;)
  • I guess not, from what Im seeing :(
    @addrianna
  • U are obviously on the defense when I clearly stated I wasn't coming at you the wrong way. I commented to have all the catty nonsense that we all seem to dislike to end..to make a point while lightening the mood and to point out that such posts are the cause for the foolery. But I see you may have been insulted and taken my dudette out of context but that's how I address ppl in a light hearted gesture. I guess your upset with me now and would like your magic block button to block me so I am saying goodnight and allowing your button to work this time. But believe me many of these other women are going to give you Hell just to irk your nerves. Toodles ;)
  • Whose not agreeing with you? @nelsbrandon besides captivated's side note :)
  • Or being defensive?
  • I was only joking, aka making light of the situation :) @aishamusa
  • Yeah I get your humor we need more of that around here... Instead of everyone being uptight and sensitive :)
  • I've noticed that too. Not much of a sense of humor around here. A bunch of negative nancies.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh wow this post really BLEW up in a 10 hour span... 8-|
This discussion has been closed.