Charlestone, SC

Anyone from there know fun tours to take? Me and hubby going in a few weeks and need ideas!

Comments

• Charleston*
  • My father lives there. I am actually driving there tonight. We haven't done any touristy things, but I did go on the Old Charleston City Jail tour. Very interesting. It was also on an episode of Ghost Adventures.
  • @captivated we were looking at the haunted jail tour.
  • It was fun. I enjoyed it :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks yall. I'm looking forward to a long weekend away with just my husband!
  • @sands3, I'm from Charleston. That haunted jail tour is great. They also have some haunted house tours.
  • @ArmyMommy Thanks! I def think we are going on the haunted jail tour.
  • Yea I did that to!! Also look at the aquarium they usually have something special going on. Don't do the dungeon ghost tour it was awful!!!!
  • @newmommie1014 thanks! We were looking at that too. I'll cross it off the list. I'll def look into the aquarium!
  • I also went to the aquarium. It was one of the best ones I have visited.
  • @captivated I def want to go. I live in Jacksonville, NC so I've been to the aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and in Wilmington. Both good. Ripleys in Myrtle Beach, not worth the price. I love aquariums.
  • I've lived in Charleston my whole life. The best tourist things to do are the aquarium, walk through the market (it has been renovated a bit and is so nice), and maybe take a harbor cruise (they have ones to ft moultrie). Have a blast! Downtown has so many things to do, and pretty much everything you want to do is in walking distance.
  • @scnewmommy thanks! We are staying downtown so we can walk. I can't remember the name tho.
  • @armymommy do u still live in charleston?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @TayTay, No, but I try to visit every few months. Do you live there?
  • Yes I do. What part of Charleston do u visit if u dont mind me asking? @armymommy
  • S'ville, N. Charleston & West Ashley