TMI Tampon question

Soooo am on my period and I use tampons and this morning I went to the bathroom and was gonna put a new one in but I couldnt find the string to the one I wanted to change. Now am not sure if I put one on last night. How would I know if its still in their or not? Do I try and put another one in?

Comments

• In all honesty you probably need to try to feel up in there just to make sure there's not one in. It could cause infection if there is still one in there. I've had friends that can't use them for the reason of them going farther up or somehow turning.
  • Just check with your fingers. You should be able to reach all the way up and feel it since it cannot go past your cervix :)

...I bet you forgot to put one in!
  • I've done this before! But it's always me just forgetting to put one in. lol
  • Yep your just gonna have to go looking lol. I lost the string once and didn't realize it, and put another one in there. The first one was in there for 3 days before I realized!! It wasn't pretty lol.
  • @starrxoxo9 how did you find it after 3 days?
  • @heather3rdgirl well its kinda gross but I started having brown discharge and I looked it up online and just happened to come across a forum where the girl had the same thing and found a tampon up there. So I "looked" and there it was lol :/
  • I have done that before, it sucks! I forget if I used one or not...then finally realize I never put it in...luckily I haven't had the prob where I have to dig for it. What I do now is put some out of the box...count then I really know if I used one or not...lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It's no fun to go tampon fishing LOL
  • @jdensma LOL I was going to ask the same thing