Men SUCK!

edited March 2012 in Pregnant
So yesterday baby daddy and I were talking finally and he tells me he isn't happy. Then today we talked some more and he says he wants a break.

Ya well where are you going to go d bag? (he said he doesnt know) then I told him well you better find someone with a car so you can get to work. (Both cars are mine and in my name)
You know what he says to that? "Never mind I said anything We dont need a break"
I went back at him oh no you said you wanted a break if you didn't mean it you wouldn't have said it. So you need to figure out what you want to do.

Grr men piss me off!

Comments

• So he wanted to take a break until he found out you wouldn't give him a car? Hmm. Right... Anyways.

I would try to talk to him more and let him know just talking one day is not going to magically make things better right away. It seems like a lot of guys, and maybe some girls, think that everything will change for the better overnight which is SO not the case. Any relationship takes constant communication, consideration, and comprising; even the happy ones.

I think you were right to give him time to decide what he wants but it is up to you as well. If he wants to be with you one day but needs a break the next then you'll have to be the one to decide if that is what you want. I've been in a relationship where the guy only wants to be around when things were going well and honestly it killed me inside for years until I said enough and left. I don't know if that is how it is for you but I figured I'd mention it.
  • I have been tring to talk to him. He is the type that just stands there and doesnt answer.. It drives me crazy! I asked him several times what it was that made him need a break and he said "I dont know" well yes you do. If you need a break then just tell me what im doing and I will try and fix it but if you cant tell me then I don't know what to tell you.
    I talked to a good friend of mine (male) and he said it sounds like he just wants to go screw around with other girls and have a home here but not like be with me so he wants to be on a break but live here... Sad to say but I think he is right.

My baby daddys words exactly " I guess I thought this family stuff would be easier"
    I don't know how to make it any easier.. I take care of Makenzie (he doesn't because she cries every time he touches her) I cook I clean I pay the bills I shop I work (he does too) I DO EVERYTHING! What the hell does he want easier? All he does is work come home sleep eat and text on his phone 24/7
  • Sounds like you need to call a break. Kick his butt out of there, let him figure his shit out while you enjoy your beautiful baby girl.
  • I agree^^^ He needs to figure out how to grow up. Why does she cry if he holds her??
  • She probably cries because she feels his negativity. He said he wasn't happy so im sure she knows it. Plus he doesn't help take care of her so she is just use to me and my mom. She even loves the girls at the darycare that she only sees a few times a week so I don't really know that it is a stranger thing I think it is his vibe.

I know I need to have him leave for a break but he can't loose his job which is 20 mins from here. So he needs to find somewhere to stay with someone who can take him to work. I just dont want him to have my car if he doesnt end up coming back. Then if he doesnt come back I have to move back home with my parents because I can't afford this apartment alone :-( He is really fucking things up (parden my french)
  • Sounds like he wants no responcibilites but all the perks of family life. I'd give him a time limit or go room mate on him. Maybe offer to sell him the car he is using. And start saving up money in an account he can't access, because it does sound like he wants to screw around but doesn't want to cheat.... Yet. I don't mean to freak you out but something has to be going on in his mind.
  • something is in his head. My hubby has me a bit confused right now. At least he responds...its not always what i want to hear. I am sick of the "i need a break" talk too. Either shit or get off the pot (sorry for cursing). YOU can't live like this, forget what's in his head....but easier said than done, so I don't hate on you for trying to hang in there, trying to ignore what bothers you, but you and I know at times its too much. My hubby said, when is enough enough....but then he just stays. He has some morals, but I don't want someone with me for morals. I want them to want me.

Save some money honey. That is ALWAYS a good idea ( Been divorced and learned).
  • He said he us going to stay at his moms this weekend he just doesnt know how he is going to get there cause i told him he cant take my car. what if he just doesnt come back? i want my car lol. idk whats going on but at this point i dont care all i need is my beautiful little girl and my family since all my friends bailed when i go prego.
  • So i just checked the history on the comp and hes looking for apartments in the town he works in...
  • Do not let him take your car. Once you do it won't stop. My friend dumped a guy cuz it became apparent he was using her for wheels. I'd be imagining him with other girls in it. Hell.no. don't start that pattern. He will figure it out.
  • oh i already told him no to the car and i will stick to my guns on that
  • Then your gonna be just fine. My friend was 6 mo preggo and ended it. You can do this.
  • That sounds like what I was going through and the day I have him the break he wanted he dashed off to another chicks house that he'd been talking to wanting to fuck
  • Just a little update for anyone who cares lol

He is going to his moms this weekend which is an hour away I guess. Well he says he doesn't know still because he doesn't know how he would get there. I WANT him to go. I am so over all of it I have no feelings what so ever about it. i think I was done a while ago when he cheated. I wanted it to work for her but she is scared of him anyway and doesnt do anything so whats the point if im not happy why try anymore.
    He is trying to act like nothing is wrong and that he didn't say he wanted a break he tried to take it back and I said oh no you didn't just say it for the hell of it thats not something u throw around u said it u ment it. I am going to lay out all my bills and see if my mom would give me an extra 100 a month if I could finish the lease I have here at this apartment ( we just moved in in Feb! UGH!) but it is all for the best

Plus I have already been doing it alone so nothing will change I just wont have to clean up after him anymore ;-)
  • I wish you the best .. and like they say.. out with the old and in with the new. I know you won't be ready for a new relationship in a while.. it takes time for the heart to heal.. but don't think about it twice. Go out and meet new people and friends:)
  • Well I took him to his moms because he couldn't find a ride out there and I wanted him gone. He didn't pack anything but a few things for the weekend because he thought he was coming back. What a joke. He thought I was going to drive back and bring him back here sunday so he could go to work. Think again Ahole your 30 figure it out urself act ur dang age. I am not ur mommy and I am not going to figure it out for you.
    Now he is telling me he wants me to pack all his stuff and bring it to him along with all his money. NEWS FLASH I am not doing that you should have thought of that before. You wanted the break not me so you should have thought all this crap through before hand. Plus he need to help pay rent this month. He is being a dbag about that too so I am going to get child support ( I wasn't going to because I just wanted to be done with him and I know if he stayed out there he would lose his job) But now that he is being like this I don't care anymore.
    I am going to sell my other car and hopfully be able to finish out my lease here (Until next feb :-( ) and then I want to get a place that I can afford myself (i am hoping I don't have to move back home I dont want to do that to my parents)

At least I got one great thing out of this relationship. My beautiful daughter and strengh :-)
  • Stay strong mama. Ur worth more than he knows. U can do better. U dont need to b unhappy. Good for u for doing what u gotta do!!! Im sure it will b tough for a bit but WORTH it! ;) good luck.
  • Good for you hun. I know he's been treating you badly for a while. Stay strong for your little girl :)
  • edited March 2012
    @conreeaght ... OMG! This post is so funny! Sometimes us men and women say things we really dont mean JUST to get a reaction out of the other person. Or we might say it because were so mad and fustrated and the short term solution like throwing in the towel seems so much easier then just fixing your problems so you can live in bliss.

I'm a stay at how mom.. with no job and no savings OF MY OWN.. I was so fustrated with my honey one day I told him I wanted him to move out... we dont even argue that often and when we do... over the little dumb stuff its traumatic to me.

NEWSFLASH
    I don't have a job!
    I don't have a saving!
    I don't have a pot to piss in... or a window to throw it out.
    I have a car... but I wont be able to put gas in it if he left.

So lets just say I was soooooo... relieved that he decided to get rid of the attitute and said he wanted to make it work... (wipe'n the sweat off my head) THANK GOD!
  • So far so good ladies. I went the whole weekend doing this single mommy stuff and I must say I am doing really good. I cooked all my meals for myself did the laundry and put it away went food shopping and put all that away the house is clean and packed up all his C-RAP! I took her to a friends baby shower yesterday and she did awesome and me and my little mama got to spend some time with her uncle *my brother* and his wife at there new place and we went to see her gma today too *my mom*. We both are MUCH happier she hardly cries I see a total 180 in her mood which just makes me think I did the right thing even more.

Sometime this week I am going to bring all this stuff out to him and then I think I will feel even more releave :-)
  • sounds like your doing good! Im happy for you, you dont need negitivity in you or your baby girls life. Im so happy you seen a change in her :) You are very strong!