Could i be pregnant? (Tmi)

I have been on Yasmin for 5 months now, with no issues. My husband and I had sex one day during when I might be ovulating. A while after that I had one day one light spotting. I just missed my period 2 days ago and have been nauseous ever since, and have had an increase in mucus. I haven't tested because I was on BC and did not miss a pill. This is not at all like my last pregnancy. Does this sound like maybe stress could be causing it or something more?

Comments

• I'm not sure! The only answer is a test. However, if you have been taking it correctly, you would not ovulate (well, 98-99% chance you wouldn't). The action of birth control is to prevent ovulation. Go get a test!
  • I never ever missed a period while I was faithfully taking the pill... It's always possible it's stress I suppose... have you tested at all? Your period SHOULD start during that placebo week bc of withdrawls from the hormones... I'm sorry I can't be more specific.
  • I have been on BC since twelve and there has been many times during the placebos that I would not get a period, but get it a week after etc etc. However, I have severe endometriosis and irregular and extended cycles. The last few BC's I took, I never took the placebos but skipped right to the next pack! Lol. Screw periods.
  • @redshadoe @captivated I'm afraid to test. My daughter is 9 months old now, and we had to get fertility treatments to have her. I wanted another one like 3 months ago and my husband told me that we couldn't ttc until January 2013. I would love to be pregnant again, but sadly I don't think I am.
  • Just test!
  • I think it is pretty unlikely, but you never know!
  • Test and keep us updated