just thought id stop in and say hi! (pics)

edited March 2012 in Just for Fun
just thought we would stop in and say hey!
havent been on in a couple of months.
Ayva will be 7 months on the 26th! time is flying!
at her 6 month check up, she weighed 19lbs14oz and was 27in long!!
shes HUGE!
shes mastered sitting and crawling!
and shes almost completely done with bottles! she only gets one at bedtime
yay! shes getting so big!

heres some pics for you guys :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

• OMG she's so beautiful.. such a chunky baby.. and her eyes are gorgeous.
  • thank you! shes very chunky lol. shes got her mommys eyes lol
  • I'm so jealous now.. lol. I would love to see you two ladies on a pic together with those eyes.
  • lol. ill have to attempt to get a pic of us together, i dont have any right now.
    i hate the camera lol
  • Aw don't hate it.. pfft with your eyes I would be my cameras best friend lol
  • Aw you two are beautiful :)
  • lol thank u, please excuse the work clothes lol
  • With those eyes I excuse you from any committed crimes hahaha
  • lmao awesome
  • Ha.. and wow how did you get her to not use the bottle any more? My baby doesn't want the zippy cup:(
  • i started her on the sippy on and off since about 4 months, and now she uses it all the time. i just tried different kinds. she like the nuby and nuk ones, and they grow with baby which is a huge plus. and she does awesome with holding her own drinks too. i think that helps alot too. she started holding her bottle at 3 months, so i decided to try it
  • Oh ok. I guess I have to go sippy cup hunting . She holds her bottle perfectly that's a good thing :). Ill give it a try again.
  • ya ayva only like the nuby and nuk, weve tried lots of other kinds like tommy tippee, and what not, and she wasnt a fan lol
  • I swear babies are too picky
  • Omg look at those rolls on her arms lol so adorable !
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thanks! and yes shes def a chunk! but she was born 2 weeks early at 8lbs2oz so it was expected lol
  • Chunky monkey! What a freaking doll though! Wish my rolls looked that cute... LOL!
  • So glad to see an update from you!!! Your lo is so cute! Happy yall are doing good!
    Rion was 19.10 lbs 27&1/2 inches at 4months lol! Love me some chunky babies!
  • Hey!! She is sooo cute! She looks so happy too :)
  • Awww...she's a cutie pie!!
  • Too cute love her eyes
  • thanks everyone.