2ww vent ***UPDATE!!!! BFP!!!!!!***

Comments

• Thanks @rtmommy im ordering some in hopes ill need them soon lol.
    I feel so stupid I was first using the brand answers for my opk but I ran out and target brand next well I didnt read through all the targets inscructions until just now and answers brand says to test before 2 & 4 pm so thats what I did with the target brand but I was also testing at noon too but anyway target says to test with fmu!!! The closest thing I had to a postive was saturday at noon so I bet if I used fmu it would have been a real positive so if af doesnt show im going to test 10dpo which should be next wed!
  • Ps im writing on my phone so im sorry for all the mistakes :)
  • @rtmommy heck yeah!!! @Kat1223 Haha goodness those are confusing... To be honest I was told.never use morning pee with opks!!! And when you notice a ton of extra "."s in a paragraph like every other word... I'm on my phone too and gave up on trying to correct them Haha
  • Yea I kept reading to test mid day with opk but thats not what instructions say so idk we will see. Sorry for you bfn but its still early and maybe you ovulated closer to the 36 hour period after opk so that takes some time from dpo ill keep my fx for you :)
  • @Kat1223 true! Maybe tomorrow is 10dpo instead of today! I'm not giving up hope till AF shows her ugly face. :)
  • 11dpo with nothing to report. *sigh*
  • :( I tested today just in case I did ovulate on the 12 like I was suppose to lol bfn ...its not over yet though! Fx
  • Well! Wednesday is here! CD 29 with no AF so far... Now if I make it to NEXT wednesday without her showing herself (CD35, the longest my periods go IF they show up)... I just might have a chance! I hate having irregular cycles... dunno when I'm supposed to start so I don't know when I'm LATE. The ONLY thing that's keeping hope alive, barely, is the fact I'm still sooooooooooo tired and I keep having mini cramping super super low in my tummy, just twinges. With (TMI) ocasional quick sharp pains "down there". It's odd. And I still feel "wet" all the time, I keep goin to the restroom thinkin I've started AF. Nope! Just my body playing with me head!!! HURRY UUUUUUUUUUUUUUP BFP! Pwease.
  • Ugh. The wait is such a pain. I'm only CD26. It feels like I should be further into it. I'm starting to think it's all in my head and nothing is changed. I mean, I guess if I'm back to a 28-32 day cycle, that's a good thing, but I'd rather just get the BFP. Every test is neg so far for me, too. I think I'm just going to stop testing. If my cycle is 40 days again, I'm just going to be wasting money on all the POAS. We can hold out. It's disappointing to get AF after the waiting month after month. Holding out for our good news anyway, @RedShadoe0 :)
  • Lmao @rtmommy my body is SO not cooperating... I can't even get a complimentary evaporation line to humor me for a slight second hahaha. I'll keep testing this cycle till I run out of tests and then I'm done.
  • @RedShadoe0 lol at the evap line...neither can I honey. I keep squinting and even that doesn't work. Haha I'm taking my mind off of stuff with my studying. I have a class tmw that's hardcore, so taking it seriously. Maybe I'll test again Sunday if I haven't gotten AF by then. I'm on POAS strike. Lol
  • @Kat1223 @pineapple07 @val suuuuper faint BFP this morning!!!! but I'm almost positive It's there!!!!
  • Omg thats so freaking exciting!!!! Im so happy for you :)
  • No pic, didn't happen!

:p
  • @captivated Lmao believe me I tried gettin a pic... Camera on the phone wasn't having it!! Gonna test again in the morning to make sure I'm not crazy LOL (cause its entirely possible)
  • Yay congrats! Af showed up for me.
  • Hmmmm..... Another "barely there" line!!
  • At least u got another line. U need to take a digital. ;)
  • OMG woohoo.. let's hope that it gets darker or get a digital test.
  • @Janet_2011 @mommyof3girls I tried a digital yesterday and it didn't come up... I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures of the tests so Yall can see how friggin faint the lines are! They're definitely squinters!
  • edited March 2012
    I can post it for you.. send me the pics at happynmarried@hotmail.com and ill post them.. only if you want
  • Yes! Thank you! Sending them now.
  • OK I'm turning on the laptop:)
  • i see the line.. very faint, but is def there.. unless my eyes are playing tricks on me.. but i doubt it.. is there. im crossing my fingers that it keeps getting darker.
  • I see it. :) It's hard to make out color in the pic, but it's there. Yay! @RedShadoe0 do you have any of the internet tests left? Cuz they are more sensitive than the first response tests.

And side note, as I thought, woke up with AF so I'm out for now.
  • They're pink. :) barely... But they're there. @Janet_2011 thank you!!!! Haha I'm glad Yall can see them... Hubby thinks I'm crazy.
    @captivated Proof!! Haha, it happened! :)
  • @rtmommy at least it wasn't a 40+ day cycle again... Maybe getting back on track?
  • Ugh time needs to pass faster.. it should get darker with in a few days