when are u supposed to start showing!!

I am about 9 weeks and 2days prego its my first...I was just wondering when are u supposed to start showing yeah my jeans are a little tighter but that's about it..is this normal?

Comments

• With my first I didn't show until 6 plus months but I'm on #3 and am nearly 9 weeks and already have a belly x
  • Oh ok lol I was gettin scared are u supposed to feel the baby moving already or not?
  • With my first I didn't even have a pudge til 5 mths with this one I had started gaining weight before my first positive test! Haha. It differs for everyone and every pregnancy.
  • P.s. I'm 21wks and I'm starting to feel the kicks .
  • I wanna have a cute belly already...lol
  • 9 weeks is pretty early to feel any movement especially with your first. Don't b worried if u don't feel anything this soon
  • This is my first and I'm 3 months and still no baby bump! Just be patient it will come and I just started to feel little fluttering but just barley
  • At the moment your baby is the size of a rasberry so you probs won't feel anything. I think with my first I was about 20 weeks before I felt anything. X
  • Thanx ladys I'm having my first ultrasound on the 8th I hope everything is fine cuz I've been havin terrible morning sickness...
  • I just started to show last week and im 4 and half montgs
  • around 5 months your belly should start roundin out but its still small enough to be apparent to others
  • Lots of morning sickness is actually a good sign that the baby's healthy! "Enjoy" it! Lol... I didn't really show w/ my first until I was almost 7 months, but this one was really quick! You should start noticing a little belly by 4-5 months... I also felt my first at just over 17 weeks & this one at 14w6d... feels like butterflies in your belly... almost like gas, but without the "after effect" lol... enjoy! :)
  • I started showing with my litttle girl at 10weeks. Only people who knew could notice. Now 23weeks and 1day and everyone can see my bump! Didnt get big at all between 14-20 then blew out
  • I've gained 5lbs @ 5 wks
  • I lost weight instead if gaining it I lost 5lbs
  • I'm like u trixie I'm 6 wks and 3 days and I wana kno when will I start showing
  • I be 4 months next week my tumny still flat boooooooooo lol
  • I'm 13 weeks and I was a teeny bit chubby before and my tummy is starting to poke out. It just makes me look chubbier at the moment, but its my belly beginning to show :D I noticed that my upper belly (beneath breasts and down from there) is also poking out, which looks kinda weird. It doesn't look fat to me, just like I'm sticking out :/
    I had a friend who had a baby a couple years ago and she had a baby bump at around 3 months. She was very little and slender, so she showed quickly.
  • Im 19wks and im just getting my belly bump : )
  • My first I started showing at 11 weeks but I'm all legs and no waist. I'm worried a about this time I'm 8 weeks hope it stays in for a while.
    Your not supposed to feel the baby until around 20 weeks but I felt mine at 17.
  • I guess I can relate a bit. I dont have morning sickness but throughout the entire day. Even got meds to keep my food in. Before I was pregnant I ate so much all the time, now it just comes out. Now im 11 weeks and already showing a lil bump. Even people that dont know me ask if im pregnant, but I have always been skinny, so I guess you show sooner, I dont know. Its just so different for everyone.
  • I'm 17 wks 2 days, I guess I'm getting my belly even tho its my first but everyones looking at my belly wondering if I'm preggo I guess but I'm so excited its coming!!!
  • hi all bit new to all this but thought id let u know whats going on, im 11weeks with my 3rd i have big babies which mean yes i have a very big belly already, im finding very hard to hide as idont want to tell people till i have my scan on the 21st, i felt my first move at around 20weeks my second i think coz i knew what i waiting for i felt around 17 weeks i think this is pretty normal iv never heard of any1 feeling b4 16weeks so dont panic and enjoy every moment
  • U really shouldn't be able to feel much till around 20 wks is say, and when u first start feeling it, u might think its gas, lol!