June Babies..(2011)

edited March 2012 in Ages & Stages
After a long time not been connected... How are your bbies doing and growing? What can they do at this stage? What birthday theme are you planning?

My bby is 23lbs... Started crawling a week ago... and has half a tooth in...

Party is planned to have clowns, and not sure of theme... need help?

Please share.....

Comments

• I have a june baby! he was born the 18th june! he now weighs 20lb 2oz! hes been crawling for just over a month! hes standing holding things but wont stand alone yet! He cut his firat 2 teeth on 8th jan and his 3rd and 4th teeth are cuttin through now!
    at the minute his fav tricks are clappin hands and wavin bye!
  • Ohhh yay June!! McKinley was born June 15th, is now 18lbs, she's been crawling since December, pulling herself up since January and is now so close to walking! She cut her two bottom teeth within days of each other, so we have two half teeth as of a few weeks ago, & I think she's working on the top ones. She now points (with one finger!) At what she wants (bottle, bed, toy) she's crazy about elmo, & a complete dare devil! She loves being tossed in the air and going on swings. Still almost no hair though!
  • oohhh and party themes...I'm thinking rainbow theme, or the very hungry caterpillar. but not really sure. was thinking princess, but shell probably choose that herself in a few years. do this year mommy gets to choose!!
  • Im soooo happy to read about June babies!

I forgot to say... My girl was Born June 14 and thats my bday too! Also she startes blowing kisses in a very funny funny way... No standing yet. LOVES to kick shoes off! And i hate that..lol
    Im a happy momma!
  • june 14 is my bd bday lol
  • We ROCK!!! lol
  • My bf birthday is June 14! And that's the day I was induced so we thought they'd share the day! But nope! Lil diva wanted her own day!!
  • edited March 2012
    My daughter's due July 5th but I really think she'll become a June baby instead since when I first found out I was pregnant and the doc asked me when my last period was, I wasn't completely sure I only knew it was within the last week of September. So since the estimate the due date upon that im not really sure if she'll actually be a July baby :)
  • My daughter's due July 5th but I really think she'll become a June baby imstead since when I first found out I was pregnant and the doc asked me when my last period was, I wasn't completely sure I only knew it was within the last week of September. So since the estimate the due date upon that im not really sure if she'll actually be a July baby :)
  • My daughter's due July 5th but I really think she'll become a June baby imstead since when I first found out I was pregnant and the doc asked me when my last period was, I wasn't completely sure I only knew it was within the last week of September. So since the estimate the due date upon that im not really sure if she'll actually be a July baby :)
  • Sorry for the double post stupid phone... :(
  • Omg tripple ughh I hate my phone lol
  • edited March 2012
    My daughter was born June 18th, she's crawling, pulling up to standing, couch surfing, she weighs 18lbs...she says mama dada "ah bro" for her brother, upa for up, ah dun for all done, yeah, na, shakes her head...gives high gives, points, says bah BA for bottle, Ahh so many things, she is so entertaining! :)
    Oh yeah no teeth yet, but I'm not surprised, my son didn't get any till 10 months.
    Yay for June babes! It seems like I gave birth last week :( time passes too fast!
    I'm thinking a princess first birthday theme.
  • @Summergirl22 Yaay! Proud of her. I love how little ones talk :)
  • edited March 2012
    @aishamusa thanks! We're proud of her too :) and I know they talk so cute, it's funny because my son (6 now) used to say the same thing for up "upa." They're so different yet so much a like! :) congrats on your little one, I hope you have a good labor! Summer babies are awesome...perfect weather to go for walks! :) and of course birthday parties later on are ideal :)
  • My baby was born June 26th. He weights 22 lbs, he crawls, stands up in his play pen, he waves bye bye, says mama, papa, dadda, more, he has four teeth on the bottom and four coming out on his top gums. His party theme will be a baby cowboy. My hubby bought him boots and a western shirt lol. June babies rock!!! :)
  • @Summergirl22 Oh I really hope so too, I get nervous about labor, since this is my first! :) and Thanks although her first summer wont be too active since she'll be sooo little.
  • @Aishamusa it's normal to be nervous! You'll be fine, just stay away from those pregnancy shows that have these rare birth complications! Discovery health shows, that's all I could watch with my first pregnancy and it made me paranoid! Lol
    Oh and by walks I meant you can put her in the stroller and you can walk (drop that baby weight) and the fresh air will help her sleep better :) it's a win win
  • Yeah sounds like it.. And the only baby show ive ever watched was "16 and pregnant" I dont even watch that anymore those girls drove me crazy lol. @Summergirl22 :D
  • @aishamusa well that's good then...I used to watch all these rare things that can go wrong and I was so paranoid, I thought I was going to have him premature, but he ended up being way over due when they scheduled my induction. It's funny because his due date was April fools day, he definitely fooled us! Lol
  • Lol how funny! My only concern is if I can breastfeed right now asode from child labor nervousness :) @Summergirl22
  • edited March 2012
    Why do you feel you might not be able to? Make sure the nurses don't give your baby a bottle in the nursery. You should be fine, if you're truly concerned try to meet with a lactation consultant before she's born, and while you're in the hospital after she comes. And look out for signs of thrush! Especially if you receive any antibiotics during labor. I breastfed my son, problem free, for 2.5 years, my daughter I was only able to breastfed just past 3 months :( before she weened herself due to thrush! I took her to the doctor when she was 3 weeks for a rash I thought was yeast, they assured me it wasn't yeast and sent me on my way. Turns out it was yeast, and she had the white blotches inside her mouth. 5 doctor appt later they finally decided she had thrush and put her on nystatin which didn't work at all. They made me wait 10 days before they put her on diflucan which cleared it up within 2 days. Unfortunately by then my milk was gone and she was attached to the bottle :(
  • So if you choose epidural during labor can you still breast feed? I dont know why I feel like that. Sorry that must have been so terrible to go through. :( @Summergirl22
  • @aishamusa of course! I had the epidural both times, it's totally fine. It was terrible and so depressing :(
  • @aishamusa.....Youll be fine! Youll have a smooth delivery.... Enjoy your baby and naps with bby cuz they grow fast and no frequent naps anymore...
    my girls naps are freakn 15-20min long! Uggghhhh..... Ill update a puc on my profile... i dont know how to use other way to share pics... I have tonsssss if pics!!