Deleted*

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited March 2012
  • edited March 2012
  • Im glad they finally did their job but heartsore for the fact that shes going through this. Please update and let us all know how shes doing.
  • OMG thats horrible, i hope the authorities can do something, can you file a restraining order against her father? to keep him away
  • edited March 2012
    My god... I hope you can get enough proof. That's utterly sickening and horrible. This breaks my heart to hear...
  • edited March 2012
    @captivated I am so sorry to hear you are going thru this! I am sure I was not a happy experience for either on of you :(
    On a more postive note I am happy they took it serious and did some test on her. It will help you get to the bottom of this :) Lots of Hugs and Love your way :)
  • @captivated it was me who asked if she told you why it hurt but I know you are very distracted. I really hope your daughter is alright. Maybe she should go see a councelor so she has someone to.talk to. One who.specializes in this kinda thing. I am sooo sorry.hun :(
  • edited March 2012
  • Ugh this whole thing breaks my heart!!! I'm so sorry you have to deal with this!! I hope your ex rots in hell for hurting that poor baby!!!
  • Thats good that she has someone to talk to. Have you already talked to child services tonight? I would definitely get a protective order on her behalf so she never has to experience this again!
  • edited March 2012
    OMG this is fucking sick and heart breaking.. I have two girls and if my husband ever did something like this I would die.. and that would be the last thing he would ever do. I'm in tears right now trying to figure out how can a man be so sick that he touches his own Daughter.. I'm so fucking pissed right now.. I'm sorry your baby have to go through this. :(
  • I'm so sorry that you and your daughter are going thru such horrible time I hope he never gets to be aroing her again poor baby. :(
  • I hope your little girl is ohk :(