Im pretty scared and super worried..but should i be???

edited March 2011 in Health
So I went to the emergency room in January and just last week was my first OB/GYN appt. My follow up was naturally next week but she called me the day after I left my appt last week and told me to come in Monday which is this morning and talk about my ultrasound results from the er. Should I be stressing it? Cause I'm really worried its not good news.

Comments

• Why did u go to the er?
  • It could be good news or bad.. Just take it as it comes hun! Good luck x
  • I had a bladder infection.
  • I'm sure they just want to get caught up on what's going on with your body abd make sure baby is healthy! You had a little emergency so naturally baby did too abd its your obs responsibility to check in during/after those kinds of things! Stress is no friend of yours or your little ones though so take some deep breaths abd give the tummy a loving rub! Youll be fine >:D<
  • Its so hard to know when they don't tell you anything.... I bet ur baby is fine though cuz if something was wrong I think they would have told you right there in the er...
    Hope it turns out OK Hun
  • So everything was fine she basically was getting more bloodwork because next wk would have been to late. Next appt is ultrasound appt. Yay!!
  • Yay! Man she could have just told you that! I would have been stressing major lol
  • That's exactly what I said. She could have told me that on the phone. And yes I was stressing bad.