What are some MUST-HAVES for 6 month old LO's?

edited April 2012 in First time moms
Okay ladies, what are some MUST HAVES that you recommend? toys? Snacks/food? My son is 6 months :D

Comments

• i call it the mush thing lol my daughter loves it... its this thing u put peices of food( i do fruit and ice) in and the baby can eat it through a mesh net on a handle. make sense? sorry i know that was a bad discription
  • @Septbabie thanks! Makes sense :) Where can I get one?
  • I think you can get them anywhere like walmart. one thing for a toy is scout by leapfrog and they also have violet for girls :)
  • edited April 2012
    My son has this clap ur hands dog idk what its called but its a dancing and singing dog I think by leapfrog
  • A piano! My lo loves to kick at the keys and make sounds. Plus you can get some that can become more of a piano table rather than just the piano keys (make sense?) So that they can sit and play or stand up and play.
  • I agree with the mush mesh!! It's a god send.
  • @heyitsme omg I just looked up the Scout toy && i'm going to get that for my son after class :D so excited! It looks like it could teach him some good stuff & all the reviews are great. Thanks girl!
  • A play pin because my son crawls everywhere I also started stage 2 and meats at 6 months he also loves his leap pad dog Scout and toys that light up. I am going to get him his first instrument when I get paid but he is 7 months now
  • My son has Scout too & loves it. He was so surprised when he heard it say his name (you program their name & fav things and songs)
  • David liked anything that made noise. The more annoying to the parent, the more the child loves it lol. Like those things they push and the little balls pop & make noise
  • My daughter has violet scouts sister
  • My niece has violet too. She loves it. They are pretty cool toys @eeyore
  • Out of all of the technology toys, plush items and equipment.. I found my LO played the longest and was the happiest with a child proof medicine bottle with change inside it. She sits and shakes this freaking noise maker for hours. The less change in it the louder it is....
  • @CLope18 you are very welcome! :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Kendylsmommy its about $25 here
  • edited April 2012
    @KendylsMommy it was $22 something at Wal Mart, I just picked his up right now! @heyitsme gonna put this in his basket, he's gonna have the COOLEST Easter basket :D
  • * something
  • @Septbabie & @natashalynn I just got that mush thing along with the Scout by LeapFrog :D
  • Oh and there's also another small scout for bedtime he has a blankie and does 10 or 20 min of environmental sounds or 10 or 20 min of lullabys. I got that one for Easter so I'm not sure if it will be a hit :)