Almost done 8 more days who else is this close or closer???

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Ahhhh im so excited I need him here now I need to smell him and feel my little baby boy ughhh so excited<3

Comments

• I have 8 more days also! :) are you dilated or having any contractions?
  • I have 2 wks left till I meet my princess :X
  • Yes bad ones he is way down there lol I have my last doctors appointment tommorrow he should let me kno how the little guys looking lol I just sit in warm water takes away my sore pains and the cramps everywhere also the swelling
  • Are your boobies giving out more milk now jw if im the only one???
  • I haven't had anything come out yet (my nipples got a little crusty once or twice) but nothing besides that..
  • wow well im lactating already really bad lll I cant wear shirts without the pads what are you having boy or girl?? I cant wait to have that baby smell in my clothes and house lol is that weird
  • My boobies have started leaking a Lil. I'm only a inch dilated. I get checked again Wed.
  • I have 3 more days an I can't wait to see n smell my baby it seems like it took forever to get here
  • I am having a girl. Lol and no not weird I keep smelling the diapers and all of her clothes I just washed. Baby smell is the best :)
  • Lol I cant wait lol I do the same thing lol
  • @monicanaomi89 lucky you is it ur first one it does feel like forever huh lol I cannot wait till I can say 3 more days
  • And I look in his empty room and just imagine a curly headed baby boy in his crib and bouncer awwwww
  • @mamaladeleon0302 no this is my third boy and I'm thinking my last lol I wanna try again later for a girl but I just feel like it will be another boy dnt get me wrong I love my boys but I'm the only girl in the house:(
  • Im going 2 the hospital tomorrow night early wednesday morning 2 have my baby boy I cant wait.
  • @mz_anderson Congrats hope everything goes well I will be at the hospital early Thursday to have my baby I can't wait I'm so excited:)
  • This will be my first and not my last I want 5kids the next one I want a girl I told my husband he needs to give me a crazy spoiled little girl lol was a single child growing up and was always lonely what are you all naming your little angels???
  • @mamadeleon0302 it mite sound crazy but my baby doesn't officially have a name me n his father want to name him two different things but I mite let him win just so he can feel good lol
  • Lol I was the same I let him pick the first name and I picked the middle we named him joel isaac deleon
  • U would think he would let me choose the name since my other son is named after him but I guess he doesn't see it that way:)
  • I also have 3 days left! This is my first by the way! I'm hoping to go into labor on my own.. If not I'm getting induced Thursday. @ noon!
  • My baby doesnt have a middle name. Me my oldest sister and my mom named my first son. I named my daughter. So since he didnt help name r first 2 kids I made him help me name this baby so far all he did is say he didnt like the names I came up with but we both settled 4 ryan. Now he wont pick a middle name.
  • Congradulations 2 all u ladies and ur babies
  • I wanna go in labor on my own too but I can't take it any more I have to be at the hospital at 7am
  • I want to see if my body will do things on my own I dont kno how much pain ill be in and im so nervous and scared but so excited for it lol and the names are beautiful ladies were gonna be mommies yay