i'm surprised I haven't hit him yet

So being pregnant again has made of realise how much I love my partner lol i'm 36 weeks and 5 days pregnant and I still manage to laugh off all the jokes he makes about getting me straight into a gym after our baby girl gets here or how he finds my waddle so funny. If anyone else said it, they'd be missing teeth. Haha. Anyone else's partner get away with these sort of jokes and comments? :-)

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Yes! He calls me his chocolate cow....bc I'm "lactating". Lol idk why I find that funny.
  • Hi I'm a Navy wife as well...we're having our 3rd baby after 10yrs!!..you are a good one I am too moody and emotional to hear him say stuff like that...lol...he would be hurt...
  • @babygirl80 omg! Where are you guys stationed?! Yah idk why I find it so funny..i think bc he says it in a baby voice. Lol
  • Mines call me his "big ass" because my belly & rear end is huge. LOL I love him but if we weren't together he would've been picking up teeth
  • Lol mine calls me his "big girl" or ms piggy I thnk its funny sumtimes only bcuz he does it to get on my nerves
  • Ummm no, I would mess his sh**t up....but I was chubby before hand anyways.
  • The other night after work I sat down with a thingof buttercream frosting and mine looked at me and said hey fatty....I laughed I would have said the same to him.
  • My bfs fave thing to do isn't a word thing but he loves to poke or pat my belly and wake kailee up right before bed
  • I havnt gotten any nicknames lol but he always offers his leftovers like im a dissposal, I have to laugh cause I havnt passes up anything he hands me.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol...we're in Va.Beach...
  • mine made me get an old people cart at the zoo.u know the ones that drive I've been having a hard time walking and walk real slow.but by the end of the day he kicked me off bc he was tired lol
  • @mama0811 we were but I got an extra ultrasound done cos they were concerned about size. They asked if we knew yet and my partner wanted to know so much so we just found out :-D
  • My bf says me and him r going 2 go jogging together he wont just come out and say I need 2 lose weight even tho I plan on making him watch the kids so I can go 2 the little gym they have here n r apt complex.
  • im called pregnant panda and his little penguin I find it kinda cute lol my husband also asked me when I was gonna start working out
  • I called my fiancè a chunky monkey the other day and he laughed the said "your a ch... monkey" I laughed so hard I tinkled a little, he didn't wanna call me chunky! He's freakin adorable!!
  • I have caught myself sayin some prety stupid shit to my gf (29 weeks) I think its us getting stupid outa the way so we dont do it in front of baby but I could be wrong and its just cause we think were funny lol
  • He gave me a theme song. Everytime I walk by he goes " walk wit a waddle " in some weird voice. Also I never had butt, the other day he got on his knees behind me slapped my ass and was like FINALLY. Can't help but laugh cuz he always tells me I'm sexy
  • Yes he calls me fatty and his little chunky monkey and also his cow i love it sometimes other times he gets a earfull im 37 weeks what do he expect lol
  • But he always tells me im gorgeous and sexy so i guess that makes it better
  • I suppose the best thing is at least they're interested in our pregnancy even if it's just because our breasts and bum get bigger along with our belly lol
  • My man loves the noises I make when I bend down or get up lol.
  • Now my partner has decided to make jokes saying my belly's not bigger cos of baby but since it's filled with sweets! And he makes straining noises when he gives me a hand getting up. :@ lol
  • edited March 2011
    it depends on her mood. if she is chill n I make jokes. she is all smiles. n probly make her laugh so hard she pee's if sge is in one of her "anti angel" moods I can't even say hi how was ur day w out risking injury
  • My husband has lots of names for me and yes he makes fun of my waddle. He will even push me onto the bed because he thinks its hilarious to watch me struggle to get back up. What a jerk but I love him. His fav nicknames for me are fatty preggos and fatty mc-preggersons
  • I'm 26 weeks and my bf calls me fatty and everything but we both know its because our son is super tall already...I now waddle and have trouble getting up and down off the couch and out of bed and he always laughs and thinks its funny to waddle right beside me and stick his belly out and then he will wait till I sit down and then ask me to get something for him...but his all time favorite thing to do is he moos at me and will make train and barge nosies and just laughs when I make a donkey noise back! Lol I find it so funny I always laugh usually cause after he does it he goes I'm just kidding your the cuestest pregnant girl I've ever seen! Plus he thanks our son everyday because my boobs and ass have gotten huge!
  • @jbaby mines.wait.til.i sit down to ask me get stuff.for.him too lol but he. Is very supported Does anyone.else bf offers them food all the time
  • @isitoveryet yeah my bf is very supportive and usualy he will do that but get up and get it himself and usualy gets me whatever I ask for! He doesn't offer me food cause he is becoming a little pig like me...we eat about the same amount...he is also usualy snaking on stuff when I am lol
  • @jbaby my husband totally moos at me too!

• Lol yea mines too