well hopefully im back!

edited April 2012 in Trying to conceive
Ok so i said my goodbye pregly last november. The forum was slow and my youngest was 6 mo old. She is now 10 mo and we are ttc again. I was not the most active member during my last pregnancy but i want to be this time. I might be able to give advise to moms with kids close in age. My first two are 15mo apart. They are currently 24mo and 9mo and we are going for. #3. We will have 3 under 3 if it goes according to plan. Plus im going back to school to be a paralegal. I will graduate in aug. My husband is going to school online and at night too. We both work as bartenders at the same buffalo wild wings(bdubs) love it and hate it lol

Comments

• Oops 25mo and 10mo
  • Im actually sad i have such a gap between my youngest and the one we are ttc. I was pregnant with my 2nd when my 1st was 5mo
  • U rugby m think that is an amazing thing to have them that close I would love to have another but I don't think the right timing
  • Wow you guys sound so busy! I have a 3 and half year old and a 5 month old, going for number 3 when Riley is about a year to 18 months I think. I'm on meds for my arthritis so have to plan to come off those first, and wait a while before we ttc. Think number 3 will be our last, I would love more but coming off the meds takes its toll. I might look into fostering or adopting when my kids are a little older x
  • I wanted to be done having kids right before i finished school so i wouldnt have to take a maternity leave from my actual career. Where i work now is so flexible. When i had my 2nd i never actually went on leave. I wanted to take more time than 6 weeks. They said as long as i worked 1 shift a month i could come back whenever i wanted. I know the job i get once i graduate wont be anywhere near as flexible. I will graduate in aug and if this is my month wont be due til dec. Close enough. I can put but with bartending til then