Nyla is not feeling well

edited April 2012 in Health
She got her 6 months shots yesterday & shes feeling kinda warm & she has a runny nose. Can I give her a lil bit of baby Tylenol??? Or is it still on recall??

Comments

• I'm not sure but I hour your baby girl feels better soon
  • Boo shots!!! If your dr said you could give it to her then its probably safe. I would hope the drs would be up on the recalls.
  • edited April 2012
    @jennalynne87 Walgreens doesnt have baby Tylenol I guess its still on recall. my mil bought the Walgreens brand but im going to call her doctor n ask if its ok n how much to give. Thank u for ur response
  • aww poor nyla. idk if its on recall but when hazel got her first shots the doctor wrote me a prescription for Q Pap. its a generic tylenol and told me to give it to her even tho she wasn't sick yet. i hope nnyla gets better soon...
  • @myheartzx3 thanks girl :) we got her the Walgreens brand. I hope it works.
  • How is she dng?
  • @juliansmommy shes doing a lil bit better. Thank u for checking up on her. She keeps sneezing n having a whole bunch of snot :( I hope Julian does good on Fri at his appt :)
  • Oh no:( hopefully it goes away soon...she looked so sad in the pic u text me:( Thx.girl but I'm sooo not looking forward to tomorrow, I took the day off to b w my monkey.
  • I had to come find this ;) I always use the walgreens brand tylenol and I think it works just fine. Tessa never had a reaction to shots though, I've only given it to her for teething. Is she getting better??
  • @starrxoxo9 Nyla is starting to feel better. ive been rubbing her with baby vicks rub & saline in her nose n a lil Tylenol. Its been helping her alot. shes been sweating really bad in her sleep. But her temp was back normal yesterday. Shes been really rosey red in the cheeks too. Shes been crying in her sleep. Makes me feel bad :( but thank u hun for finding the post :)
  • My lo pedi said they don't make baby tylenol anymore its just infants, like on the bottle it says under two ask a doctor. Its cuz its less concentrated to avoid overdoses. My lil girl is 13lb and takes 2.5ml :) i have a sheet that the pedi gave me on how much to give according to weight
  • Aw poor honey :( Hopefully she's sweating it out!! She's too cute to be sick!!!
  • Cartier gets the walgreens brand and we also use little fevers
  • @thetrondsons1st I wish they gave me a sheet. I called nylas pedi to double check & they had a weight chart they went by :) thank u

@starrxoxo9 lol thanks mama. Shes a little bit more active today :)

@preggointx :) the Walgreens brand helped her. Hows cartier & the baby? How many Weeks r u now??
  • I'm 23 weeks and Cartier is big and busy he gets into everything in the house he has been teething horribly with np teeth yet he wants to eat everything I do and feels like I'm just suppose to give it to him smh he is the man of the house for real he thinks he is running stuff
  • yay hope nyla gets back to her happy lil self. :X
  • @preggointx awe, ur half way there. R u showing now? Cartier is too funny n cute lol hes just trying to protect his mommy.

@myheartzx3 Nyla misses her bff Hazel :)
  • @NylasMommy she misses her too ima email u my number. im about to delete the zoo game or quit for a while. i haven't been playing. i seriously think it gave me carpal tunnel.lmao
  • edited April 2012
    Aw that's good :X Tessa sends Nyla baby hugs!