Hate my life.

edited March 2011 in Babies
Don't want to put my baby up for adoption bt I think I might have to since I have no support from anyone and my mom doesn't seem to be coming around. This is the worst thing ever, I know it will mess me up if I did such a thing :-'(

Comments

• :( how old r u??? If u don't really want to don't u will regret it theirs lots of help out there....if u don't have another choice then maybe u should but u have a while before u do it!!! I wish u the best:) if that were me I think I'd go crazy or just man up n get a job n just live for my baby that's just me though!!!
  • its ok you will not be the last of first single mom in this world! u look young like me..and i am 29 weeks prego and i couldnt be any happier being a mom, i am 19 years old even though i do have support from my bd and family it was hard beacuse i am a college student persuing a carrer as a flight attendant but puting your baby in adoption might not be the greatest thing ever...wait think about that your doing before you signed a paper i promise you, you will fall in love with you baby just like i did. i didnt want to be a mom at 19! but shit happends and now i dont know what i would do with out my nicholas:) theres billions of help for single mothers...good luck hun:)
  • Sweetie, just from your post on here I can tell you are gonna be an AWESOME mom (almost better than me lol jk). it may be hard but you can do it bc plenty of women in some of the most terrifying situations have fought through. You making it this far alone shows your true strength! Good luck, sweetie! Stay strong and dont give up hope.
  • @firsttimemom 20 yah I had a job bt quit a few months ago because my parents told me in order to stay in this house I had to quit after the holidays. Reason for that is they try to keep me in this house as much as possible so I won't have any contact with my ex. Its ridiculous really. I am getting unemployment bt its really not that much. @nicksmommy I am not scared of being a single mom at all, I find that to be kinda better for me its just idk how that can be possible with my crazy mother and since I live under my parents roof. Today I had another docs appt and my mom threw another psycho fit so I couldn't go I mean am I going to be missing all of them too? I get the fact that she doesn't like the bd bt I left him and why should that affect the baby and me : (
  • I'm sorry but if I were u I would of still gone she should understand u need to go that's your growing baby god forbid but if there was something wrong how would u know if u don't go I know u live under there roof but she needs to respect the fact that u r pregnant if they want u to stay there they need to help not make things worst I'm sure you'll do just fine and as for your mom I really hope she comes around maybe she will come around just hope for the best I hope she realizes her daughter is a strong young women doing it alone she should be proud I would if u were my daughter:)
  • well she should not have stope you for letting you go to the doc. do you drive? if you don't mind me asking wheres bd? i left my parents house at the age of 18 and got prego at 19, soon to 20;) lol..how far are you in ur pregnancy? was bd a very bad man that you had to leave him....does he know your pregoo? sorry so many questions just trying to help if you dont mind me asking....
  • If you really want to keep your baby you should look for government assistants like food stamps housings income based apartments wic and all that you could do it but uf they don't want you to have the bby you should move out do you have a friend you could stay with until you got off your feet or a friend that would be a room mate with you. I just hope it works out for you and also that baby is ohkay.
  • Thanks. I had my own car bt they sold it when they kicked me out in the summer now I will drive one of my parents cars when I can. But if she says I can't go somewhere then I can't, she will start making up stuff saying I am going to go see bd when she clearly knows I have an appt. She will do anything to get her way. I am ignoring the bd right now I told him I want nothing to do with him because he was pushing abortion and he only says he wants to be with me he doesn't bring up baby and he is so immature and leaves every weekend with his cousins. Claims to be supportive bt he isn't. Funny thing he is 27. I was pregnant back in sept with same guy and my mom right away told me to abort which I said hell no then bd lied to me and told me he had lung cancer so I can abort bt I still said no then my mom got me a counselor to see so I can get out that relationshop and the counselor told me to abort! Which I did : ( Couldn't even stand myself after that. So I told him safe sex or no sex because I have a greater chance to get pregnant again and he had nutted in me when I was drunk/ blacked out and that's why I am in this situation again. How stupid could I be. Was ur fam and everyone else still supportive?
  • My family is so supportive but my mom told me to find my own place but i was going to anyway so i won't get so use to someone else taking care of me i want to do it on my own and if i have to have government assistants i will gladly take the helo bc i know it will be hard but i have to get my own place i'm going crazy lol!!!
  • @1_Bubbly_Mommy Yeah ur right I should do whatever it takes. Nope some of my friends already have babies and the rest are so immature and too into the whole partying scene so I try to keep it short with those. How far along are you? I know its always better to not depend on anyone : /
  • @elle_baby Yeah same here i have friends that say that want ti move in with me when i get ready to move but i tell them i don't think that would be a good idea bc it wouldn't work. I'm 9wks4days and i'm so excited to have this baby i can not wait. How far along are you?
  • Pretty weird how we change dramatically just by being pregnant and it opens up our eyes to see how everyone else really is. Congrats! Leaning for a boy or girl? I'm 16 weeks +4 days. (:|
  • I know it's crazy we mature so fast i know i did bc before i liked to party and be crazy but now i just chill and layed back. And thanks congrats to you to i'm leaning closer to a boy than girl wbu?
  • U should get a job and move out not 2 be mean but ur baby is number 1 now and if u cant even go 2 ur doctors appointments cause ur mom goes crazy about it u should put some distance between u. U and ur baby will b better off.
  • Hunny...u really need to go to ur local welfare(assistance) office and talk to a case worker. U will b so suprised what programs r out there. With or without a baby it sounds like its time for u to break the leash ur mother has u on. There is emergency section 8, food stamps, wic, cash assistance, medical, all kinds of counseling programs, child care, and all sorts of other useful things for people in ur situation, depending on where u live. There r tons of people going through the same thing u r, so with that said u will never b alone. What city do u live in? We (the pregly moms on this site) may b able to do some online research to get u some information. I'm not saying life wont b hard, u just really got to weigh ur options out before u make such an important decision that will effect the rest of ur life, and a child's.
  • You can do it trust me:)
  • 1_Bubbly_Mommy lol I was one crazy girl too bt now I am like a whole different person. Hopefully u get a boy! Me... girl for sure.

*My dad had barely came in my room and had a talk with me which I told him what's been going on and he was really understanding and he said he knows it isn't right for my mother to be acting like this etc. From now on he told me if I need to go somewhere to tell him and he will give me the car. He said regardless how my mom is he will not let me put the child up for adoption. Thank you guys for ur advice. Its like a big weight lifted off my shoulders. Now hope I can go on trying to ignore my crazy mom.
  • Bless your heart.....glad your dad came and talked to u.....i will keep u and your precious baby in my prayers......susan
  • Elp H@elle_baby your strong. U can do this. My first response was to just leave ur parents home, there are shelters who specifically
  • Sorry dang touchscreens @elle_baby. Shelters who cater to pregos, but it seems like ur dad is being supportive. I would still look for outside income just to have a rainy day program. Hope everything works out for you. God bless and don't stress!!
  • I agree with alot of the women on here. I would leave your parents house. I think you said you have an apt but if not you can get section 8 housing especially if you don't have a job. Your mom may not support your decisions but its good your dad seems to. You are going to do a great job taking care of your baby. Like the ladies have said before there's lots of help for mommas in your situation. You may also want to see if there's a pregnancy resource center or different churches who offer help in your community. Alot of places are really willing to help single mothers.
  • if you ever need anyone to talk to just go to my page and i will be glad to talk to you..good luck with ur little one:)
  • Good luck, honey... you can do whatever you put your mind to & be the best mother in the world, regardless of where you live or how much money you make/have. Good for your dad for being more mature & caring than your mom... sad as it is, I can say you don't really need her as much as you think; my mom chose not to be a part of my life anymore & I'm pregnant with my 2nd child & happily married. Just look for other mentor figures in your life for advice & support & you'll be just fine. :)
  • @elle_baby we should keep in touch if you have a facebook add me my name is daizha on their black and white photo i have eyebrow length bangs and glasses on!
  • Thank u guys so much it feels good having good people like you guys to talk to and to give me advice. I really appreciate it and I wish u guys the best of luck as well with everything : ) I will work on getting a job again so I can save up and move out being as to how my mom will never change.
  • Sounds like u should move out. Apply for gov. Assistance