sex

edited April 2012 in Just for Fun
I'm almost 6 months pp & sex for me is just different. it hurts like if I'm a Virgin. I'm I alone on this one?????

Comments

• No! My doc gave me a extra stitch which is nice but it is like being a virgin again. Slow and steady with lots if lube. Maybe you on top so you can control everything? It doesn't stay like that forever you stretch a Little and get used to it again.
  • @barefootmama did you request the extra stitch?
  • I was that way with my son until he was about 2. Now that I've had my daughter (laughs are permissible...), it's like tossing a hot dog down the hallway... :-<
  • Omg! @LilSugarsMomma don't say that about yourself! I'm sure its not that bad..I felt like that too but I made my doc check to see if I was normal again and she said yeah it usually goes back to normal...my fiancee said that when I was in labor she dumped like a gallon I've extra virgin olive oil on my lady parts so maybe that's the secret? Oh well idk.
  • I'm 3 1/2 months pp and I feel similar...not that it hurts it just feels different. Idk how to explain it lol
  • Sorry im no help... Feels normal to me at 6 months pp. I dont get as wet as I used to though...
  • @roxy no didn't asked just told me when he was done. I didn't mind cause at about 10 months to a year it essay just fine. But we didn't have sex till 3 months pp ans not very often. I was scared to get pregnant again so soon after