a lil scared for a few days froum now..

edited April 2012 in Pregnant
so i have my first ultrasound for this pregnancy on the 19th (due 12/11/12), and im worried out of my mind about it. im worried that their wont be a heartbeat or a baby at all. i know im only 5 weeks but i don't even feel like im prego rly. haven't felt sick (untill a little bet this morning) and i was alwase with my daughter, ive had some cramping but thats it! my daughter is only 6 months and i just hope this pregnancy go's well bc they are so close in age. idk what im going to do with all of this. im just freeking out and needed to kinda vent some wear.

Comments

• U will be fine nd I didn't feel real pregnant like that either not until I made it into my 7 or 8th week I got a bfp with m las son at 3 weeks
  • Good luck! I didn't feel sick as bad with this baby like I did with my son. Don't stress baby will be fine! :)
  • Awe dont worry everything will probly be fine. They say each pregnancy is different so maybe this one is a boy :-)
  • thanks! @Erica22 @skysma that makes me feel a little better

@britt22 were hopeing for a boy this time lol evon alrety have a name.
  • I hardly felt preg. at all my first tri! Besides the baby bump and round lig pain i hardly feel preg. still! lol well see how that holds up when my little girl starts kicking the crap outta me i seen how active she is on Ultrasound. But i am sure Baby bean is great :) dont stress mama :)
  • Yeah really don't stress u will be fine :-)
  • @acw104 I am 5 weeks also and have a 7 month old daughter. I also don't have any symptoms other than being crazy tired. Hopefully we get our boys. :-)
  • Awe so cute! What will his name be?
  • Nathan alen wandt :) I have nothing for a girl tho
  • You fine, I didn't start feeling nausea until bout 5 1/2 weeks and then started getting headaches as my hcg levels go up. I constantly running to the bathroom to pee lol. Im worried as well with my pregnancy since having my son at 20 weeks last year and lost a set of twins in November. I have no living children and wishing more then anything this will be our rainbow baby. If you Google research on early pregnancy most women won't start having pregnancy symptoms until 6-8 weeks. Keep us posted mamma.
  • I kno I shouledt worrie but Idk I just am, but speeking
  • I kno I shouledt worrie but Idk I just am, but speeking Of that Yah I have had crazy headaches n peein all the time lol. @timebandit when r u due? N sorry to hear about that
  • So far without an ultrasound yet using "my days" app Dec 1st. Fingers crossed though that in the next 2 weeks once my hcg level reach 10,000 we will be able to see the baby the dr. can verify that date then.
  • Awe so cute!! Hope you get your boy!
  • @britt21 thanks! we hope so too.

@TimeBandit aww thats only about a week before me. why do u have to wate till u reach 10,000? and how do u know what ur level is?
  • I miscarried twins back in November & my dr doesn't want to give my hopes up not being able are see the baby on an ultrasound because we checked to early. I've been getting my hcg levels checked every 3 days to make sure there doubling like they should. I suffer from low Progesterone so I'm high risk and he wants to see me have my rainbow baby so hes just making sure everything keeps looking good. I just hit 7 weeks today waiting for Monday to get results on Fridays hcg level check.
  • I didn't really feel pregnant until I started to feel really hard kicks. Being pregnant didn't really sink in until i was at the hospital about to have Jacob...