3 cms

edited April 2012 in Third Trimester
So at my doc appointment on Thursday they checked me and I an 3 acme dilated! I am currently 36 +3 so I am taking it easy to get a few more days in but my doc said that when I start feeling labor to get in cause ill go quick. Its my third so. So its looking like my may baby will be am April baby!

Comments

• Awww good luck mama. Im at a 3 to but my due date is tomorrow. Ive been stuck at a 3 since 36+5 so you have some chance of not going early. This is my 3rd baby as well. I wish he would just come already. Ive been doing everything i can & now im probably gonna have to get induced lol. Hope all goes well for you!
  • I am prone to early births so here's to hoping. I really want a April baby. Lora of walking! Lol. Do you know what your having I am curios cause I don't. Lol. Hubs wanted a surprise this time around. I send you lots of labor dust @babynumber3ontheway
  • @barefootmama Lol yea I've been trying everything, nothing has worked so my induction date is set for the 19th. With my 2 girls I was a week early now We are having our first boy. Very excited but not to happy about being induced. He's stubborn already. I hope you don't have to suffer like me & your baby comes when it's supposed to. Lots of labor dust your way as well. :) what are you guys hoping for? I had to find out, it would have drove me crazy to wait. Lol
  • Aw yay! I was at 3cm for three damned weeks, so I say walk walk :)
  • @barefootmama

Aww Congrats. I was told I was 3 and 1/2cm February 22nd, had to get induced on April 2nd due to being over due. This was my 3rd aswell, both my other labors went super fast as well. My Dr, my bf and I decided when I got to 3 cm no more work for me. I will tag you in my birth story so you she how my 3rd labor went. Good Luck!!!!
  • @captivated I have been walking
  • @captivated I sent that two soon lol. I am actual thinking about going onto to get check. I am having a lot of back cramping
  • Is it coming at regular intervals? :-D
  • @captivated my back pain has been pretty steady for about 8 hours small breaks. O just woke up to a hive contraction. With my youngest I went on with back pain and appeartly was having contraction every two to 4 mins. I don't want to go on and have or be nothing bit with this annoying pain i have slept a very unsteady 4 hours and want to make sure something isn't happening
  • In not on. I am using husbands smart phone and it throws me off with the touch screen bad. :
  • Let us know how it goes! I progressed very quickly at 3-4cm 100% effaced for a few weeks. I went into labor, straightened my hair and put on my makeup, drove myself to the hospital and gave birth about 2 hours later! Better safe than sorry!
  • In three days she is "full term" @mom2ing. I told her to walk to help with labor when it hits because I was 3cm for weeks! :) I'm sure she is fine, considering if her body isn't ready, nothing will happen but help baby engage for a quicker and smoother labor. How are you doing anyways?!
  • @mom2ing @captivated my body doesn't handle being pregnant well. My doc has been walking me cloesly my second born was perfect at 36+2 I am currtenly 4 cm 70-80% effaced and babies head is so low that they had trouble checking me. I am currently 36+4.
  • @barefootmama Good luck!!!

My contractions were all in my back with both kiddos, but I'm not sure why with my daughter. My son was facing the wrong way, so clearly the backpain was unavoidable and it was all I felt until the epi (that didn't stop the "ring of fire"). lol I was in labor with my daughter, but aside from watching my stomach get tight, only my back hurt. Hm...lol.
  • @misskristin that's how I feel. I am contracting not feeling them 4 mind apart my water is bulging the head is engaged. They sent me home till my contractions are 3 mind apart or my water breaks. I just cant feel them to know when that is! Seeing the doc bright and early. I have so much pressure from the baby being so low I van hardly walk!
  • Ohhhh goodluck!!! My lil girl was a week overdue and I was 3-4 cm for that whole week, she was positioned badly, I felt her roll into the right spot and bam first contraction... Had her 2 hours later lol
    I hope you have q speedy delivery!!!
  • @barefootmama How exciting!!! Good luck & labor dust!!!
  • @Heather3rdgirl @misskristin @tinka1326 I had a beautiful little girl <3 I am going to post the birth story and will post you all in it. :]
  • Ohhhhh!!! Thats so wonderful!!! Congrats cant wait to read your story