Eye problem

edited April 2012 in Health
The corner of my eye closer to my nose is swollen not really my eye exactly but the skin under it and is very painful to touch and hurts every time I blink I woke up yesterday with it and have no clue what it is or what happened does any one know what it might be ? And what to do to make it better

Comments

• It could be a stye forming. If it is, they have ointment to make it go away. Try Googling and see if your symptoms match that
  • Sounds like a stye. Put a warm compress on the affected area a couple times a day, 15 mins each time. Should get better after a few days
  • Ok thank you ladies :)
    If its a stye should it be a visable bump or something?
  • Sometimes but if you catch it early it might just be red, super sensitive, and puffy.
  • Maybe its a spider bite...
  • Sounds like a stye make sure to keep it clean and not to b touching it because u will make it worse it will get really swollen and puffy. When that happens to me there is this cream that they sell at walgreens that helps its in the mexican products called la campana and i put it several times a day where the stye is and by the next day its hardly visible and doesnt hurt anymore
  • Went to the docs today to get it looked at an I have an infected mucas gland in my eye so gotta do eye drops till its better