can anything else go wrong?

Now our dryer timer is broken! Hubby was doing his uniforms for work and I had stuff in the washer so he put that stuff in the dryer and an hour and a half later we realized it hadn't gone off yet..he got up to check it and the stupid thing hadn't moved. Now I have to time it myself on top of everything else that needs to be done during the week..this is going to suck! I hope nothing else goes wrong (knocks on wood)

Comments

• Its like us mommies can't get a break huh
  • I'm sorry. That does suck. Maybe you can use a cooking timer that buzzes when it goes off. That way you can just set it and not have to worry about timing it or looking at a clock and trying to remember. Or set an alarm on your cell phone.
  • My washers been out about a month :-\
  • If it makes you feel better I have to turn the hot water off anytime I need to do laundry cuz our washer only has HOTTTTT water!

Use a kitchen timer, it just randomly check to see if they are dry! I know its a pain in the butt!
  • Clothes line? Good way to save money on things you don't need dry quickly.
  • @newmomma13 it feels that way sometimes.

@1stwoodsbaby yes I will be setting some kind of alarm so I remember, but so not what we needed right now lol.

@chelcie89 oh that sucks! Idk what I would do if I didn't have a washer. At least my dryer still works just not the timer.

@navybabyonway that does lol I do so many things at once during the week, like doing laundry, running the dishwasher, cleaning the bathrooms..my list goes on and on lol.

@barefootmama I wish I could use a clothes line but we live in an apt so there is not enough room for one and I wouldn't trust anyone around me to not take my stuff lol
  • Yah it really does suck luckly my grama doesn't live far so I can run some there and start them and she'll switch them and I'll go get them and fold and hang them
  • Yes I know how you feel cause I just had a tough time myself but just relax everything is going to be ok
  • Our washer and dryer dies at least once a year. :( Just use a timer or set an alarm on your phone to check the clothes.
  • Haha I know I have to try and plan how I am gonna do laundry and get hot water back In Time to mop, do the dishes, and get Juliana in the bath it a pain in the butt!
  • @chelcie89 well thats good.
    @newmomma13 I hope things get better for you.
    @erick22 wow! Idk if I could handle that.
    @navybabyonway I guess you push multitasking to the limit lol

Update..hubby did a load this morning and it went off..I will still be using a timer just in case. It's probly starting to go out.
  • Do you have different notches, like normal, timed, delicates? Our dryer doesn't work unless we have it on timed dry. Well it works but it only goes for like 10 min & thinks its done on normal setting.
  • Yes we do @babyluv8 I will be trying different things to get it to work. I guess as long as it dries our clothes I can't complain lol
  • Check discount furniture stores. My daddy picked up a nice used washe for 200
  • Same for you too girl
  • We just had to dig up the concrete and tile under our washer and dryer last weekend. We don't have a basement since this house is from the 40's. The pipes were backing up and water was pouring everywhere. It was even backing up in the kitchen sink. To get everything to move down we had to flush the toilet.
  • @steph_due_101611 wow that makes our problem seem small. At least you got your problem fixed. Hope things get better for you soon.