omg! i cant believe

edited April 2012 in Pregnant
So I have a friend and I'm concerned! She has had weird periods for 6 months and all of a sudden she got sore boobs and broke out. She took a test and It said positive. Well she started bleeding and cramping so she thought she miscarried. Well now her stomach is sticking out she looks very pregnant and is losing huge blood clots and feels like she's in labor and her stomach is moving. I told her to go to the er but she said she will tomorrow. Wtf.? Could she be really far along and now just finding out

Comments

• She should deffinitely go get a check up! I wish her luck and congradulations on her pregnancy.
  • Yes! My cousin just found out she is preggo at 20 weeks! I would go to three er sooner rather than later though. If she is far along pretty sure it can be life threatening :( did she never go to three Obgyn when she first found out she was preggo? I mean typically when you miscarry you go to the Dr or er and hey an ultra sound and some type of medication or scheduled a d&c.
  • She just found out the other day.
  • I would be in the hospital!
  • Oops sorry, for some reason when I read it I thought there was a decent amount of time between thinking she miscarried and now.....
  • @smcox. I keep telling her to go in but she won't till tomorrow. She said she lost a blood clot the size of a fist. I kid u not her stomach is huge! It blew up in 48 hrs. Her kids saw Her stomach move same with Her bf but he's telling Her it's all in her head and to go to bed!
  • Pregnant or not...losing a blood clot that big, she should be concerned and just go!!
    Hope everything is ok!
  • Or she could be hemorrhaging, bleeding internally that has caused her belly to distend. She should be going to the ER. :O
  • I agree with @captivated ... She should go to the ER. If its an early pregnancy they won't stop it but if its like in the late 2nd or early 3rd trimester they can do something.
  • Omg! Why wouldnt she go in right away?! Thats nuts. UPDATE us when u can.
  • Well she just text me and hasn't said anything about It. I don't know how someone could not care about themselves or the possibility of being further along. She said She wants baby #4 but wtf! She's not like a friend I hang out with cause as you can see I clearly can't agree with her actions.
  • Wow that is crazy! The doc told me anything bigger than a nickle was a concern. I hope everything is ok for her sake.
  • @trixiesmom8 well she's waiting to go to the Dr. She's dropping blood size of a small hand every time she pees. She said her stomach is still moving. There is no way I would ever wait! I don't careally if I was out of town. She drinks like a fish
  • That is not good at all. She is putting her life in danger. It's not healthy passing that size of clots. Hope she comes to her senses and goes in soon!
  • @trixiesmom8 She won't. She said She has been feeling movement since November. She thinks maybe there was another baby in there and she lost that one. She's crazy! How can someone be that far with twins on their 4+ pregnancy? She has allthese mediCal issues also. I'm so worried but she's not
  • She sounds like she should be admitted for an observational hold for being totally crazy...or a total liar.
  • Wow I'm at a lose of words. I agree with @captivated maybe she is making the whole thing up, idk anyone who wouldn't be worried when passing that much blood!
  • @trixiesmom8 @captivated she sent a pic of the test and then last night a pic of her stomach. She is medically crazy but i dont think shes lying about this. Shes been complaining about it for a couple of days. The other day she thought it was implantation bleeding and cramping. Now feeling movement since november she could be lying. It makes me so mad i wont pic up the phone when she calls. If my stimach got that big in 48 hrs you best believe i would be at the dr. The blood thats scary! Maybe her stomach is moving cause shes full of blood
  • Well her belly wouldn't have expanded magically in two days. However, if she was bleeding internally, she would be dead by now.
  • @captivated i know that what im thinking. I havent seen her in over a year but the pic of her stomach is insane. It looks like mine when i was 7 months pregnant.
  • Either way I guess I will try not to worry since she isn't. She could be lying and carrying on about it
  • Well I'm sorry she has drug you into that mess of crazyness! Don't stress about it, esp if she isn't. That's not good for our health either lol
  • Your not our lol
  • Could be a tumor!?
  • @karla_with_a_k. Even with a positive pregnancy test?
  • I think shes lying. Theres no way anyone would that much that big, her stomach expanding and not go to the hospital. Theres no way. Shes lying.
  • @valentinasmommy she could be but her stomach looks huge. Maybe she was pushing It out
  • can you post the pic of her tummy? She is probably pushing it out...lol when I was pregnant my hubby used to push his out and he would look pregnant! lol
  • @ashley_smashley I don't know how to from my phone. I guess she's calling her ob tomorrow