ANOTHER NEG READING UGHH SO SAD :(

I'M JUST NOT SURE WHAT IS GOING ON I WAS REALLY HOPING I WOULD HAVE MY MIRACLE BABY THIS TIME !!!!

Comments

• It's only been 3 weeks from missed period but 6w from last period that I got could it possible still be to early ??? Please help so so sad was hoping it would be positive this time :(
  • Is it possible I can still get the positive test??
  • Did you get a blood tests done?
  • @mybambino28 no I haven't yet .
  • I would give that a shot...do you normally have regular periods?
  • Yes very normal every month the one other thing besides these symptoms I'm having that is telling me I'm prego n something is diff is 2 weeks after my period in Jan I had a very spotty period like which lasted maybe 3 days n its never happened before besides that I've always had my period for 5 days at the rite time each month except for Feb when I didn't have mine !
  • @mybambino28 oops forgot to add that up there ... n no sign of af ...I've been having period like cramps for weeks they r alittle lighter feeling ....n they come n go n its been longer then 5 days plus all the other prego symptoms ..
  • id get ser blood test, or at least call your dr.
  • I'm gonna do that thank u @mybambino28
  • Good luck and sending lots of sticky baby dust your way.
  • @mybambino28 thank u so much ...
  • @hope2Bamom29. I was talking to a young woman she told me her Cycle came on the first week in January after had unprotected sex she knew she was pregnant took pregnancy test and blood test and it didn't show up until the middle of February so a missed Cycle tells it all you know Your body so my Cycle is five days late I got a negative pregnancy result but no cycle
  • True stress have effect for a. Couple of days I'm. Not stress I know I'm pregnant LOL if I'm Not always a next time
  • @Gods2ndplan maydays said I ovulated February 21st Idk I'm lost
  • @hoping2beAmom29 it took me almost 3 wks after my missed cycle to test positive which i just got this past wkend, i was ready to pull my hair out. I would call the drs office and get blood work done
  • @cuties o wow well still no sign of af n I had a urine n blood test done n they were neg ....my body is still having those symptoms ..I would say stress but I've been chill for awhile I'm relaxing til work starts up again so nothing has got be stress til now not know what's going on with me . I guess it could still be possible tho .@gods2ndplan I think I oval the 22nd of Feb ..I'm thinking my hcg is just low ..@3girls_0boys this is my third week n I took a blood test they said it was neg n all the other test came bck fine I just don't understand how u can have all these symptoms n nothing be wrong .
  • I had cramps that were fast like a spasm for a week, had a tiny pos test line once, at 2w late went in, doc said no, then I spotted for a week then got the lightest af ever that lasted too long. My cycles were always the same but after this they were messed up, spotting a week early or coming a week late, then a normal one followed by a bfp. Doc couldn't explain it, just happens sometimes maybe yours got messed up to, or you are one of the few who never test pos on a pee test. Best wishes.
  • i have a gf who took 5 pg test and a blood test they all said she was not pregnant she endeded up having bad cramping went to hospital they gave het an ultrasound she finally found out she was.preggers by the time she found out she was almost 5 months i know woman who never tested posirive the whole pg
  • sending alll you lovely ladies baby dust
  • I tried for 5 years, when I finally stopped I got pregnant withon a few months. Don't be sad hun, just relax and let nature run its course. You'll be blessed soon enough! Good luck to you and all the ladies ttc, my fingers are crossed for ya'll :)
  • Same for me. My boyfriend and I tried for two years. When we stopped. I ended up pregnant. You should just stop focusing on having a baby and just live. When god knows it's time it'll happen. But you may be one of those women who can end up in the tv show "i didn't know I was pregnant"
  • @keelz o wow ya I've taken 3 home test ,1 urine test in er n a blood test in er n they say it was neg ??? I just don't know !! Still having some symptoms n cramping no sign of af ..gosh ur story has gave me alittle hope even my mom said are they sure your not prego :) @little1cashew o wow maybe mine is just changing I will be 30 this yr :) so maybe things will change its just weird to have symptoms to similar to pregnancy n no af n not be prego . @misskeribabee I've been wanting a child for a while cause it will be a miracle for me but before all these symptoms n no af I was fine was thinking about it I was just gonna let it happen when it did n just told myself it will happen at the right time ...so I wasn't fooling my self to be prego n now I'm just worried something is going on with my body n no one can tell me what's wrong ...@Mommie_McAtee I'm just gonna relax n c a gyno n find out what's going on ...n just go bck to not worring what's going on !!! Thanks ladies for all the info I appreciate it a lot it gives me hope n if I'm not I know when its right it will happen :)
  • @hope2BAmom29 Ikr we have hope my af still not On
  • @cuties o wow well baby dust to both of us. When did u say ur af was suppose to b here ??? I just don't know what else could be going on to give me these weird symptoms other then pregnancy ....I'm so moody n I'm never like this not even during af ..I guess I wait for my gyno appt n see what they say !!!
  • @hope2BAmom29 march the 5th just went threw implantation this morning I Think clear discharge and light spots of blood its gone Now
  • @cuties I'm just so confused about the dates n weeks n what's going on with my body ...well good luck ill keep my fingers crossed for u !!!!