Babyshower

edited April 2012 in Pregnant
so my babyshower was this past Saturday... it was a total blast!! OMG i had so much fun... im was amazed at how many people actually showed up... me && the baby got sooooo much stuff... i finally have all his MAJOR things YAY!!!!! now i can blow everything on more clothes && diapers lol.....

so anyway. i didnt wanna do alot of walking and stuff cause i do get contractions like crazy... but by the end of the babyshower i just felt like i ran miles and miles && i couldnt understand why, i was just so tired... so when i got home i feel asleep without no issues..(shocking) i had the worst night... i was tossing && turning i was soooo cold but i was sweating as if it was 100 degrees i was cramping like hell it was horrible... so by the morning i was still feeling soo bad my mom came up stairs to check on me and make sure i was alright and i was having contractions i thought it was true labor because i had braxton hicks b4 && these contractions didnt feel like them so i was like OMG!! so my mom was timing them
the furthest aprat they were was 6 mins then they got as close as 3-4 mins apart so we called L&D && they told us to come in so i had contractions the whole way there && even in the ER room waiting to go upstairs .... as soon as i got hooked up to the monitor they stopped LITERALLY!!!!!! she checked me && i was still 2cm &&30%effaced... i was tripping out im like wow she told me that was braxton hicks i just couldnt believe it.... so i stayed for a while and they did some text on the baby... and everything came out fine.. they discharged me && so once i got home i went to sleep cause i wasnt having them any more so i figured i could sleep BUT NO! they started happeneing AGAIN.... smh this little one need to hurry up....
ony 1wk && 5days left YAY!!!

Comments

• Good luck! Sounds like ur baby shower was awesome. :)
  • good luck!
  • @Mommyof3girls yeah it was great && thanks!

@prayin4agurl thanks!
  • One of my friends said she's gonna throw a baby shower for me, still haven't had it yet and im due in two and a half months. Glad you had fun at yours though.
  • Glad your shower went well. Hope that baby comes soon!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ AishaMusa you still have time to have one
  • @ bexiewexie THANK YOU :) :)
  • @ trixiesmom8 thank you && i got LESS THEN 2 weeks YAY!!!!
  • @ myfirstbabii awwwweee! Im sorry hunn. I really hope she comes thru for you. My mom got quit a few things for my baby b4 the babyshower && we actually found a pack'n'play on Craigslist for $85 && it was in Great condition.. && the last major thing i needed for him was the travel system && luckily i got that from the babyshower....i was just like you i felt really un prepared b/c i didn't have much && now i feel a little bettwr but its still so much left,
  • The names are sapposed to be closer to the @ sign or the people your trying to tagg wont get notified that you tagged them. Luckily i stumbled upon this in the discussion board. But yeah I'd be ok eather way. But I hate broken promises that friend has been telling me about a baby shower for like 3 months.
  • @BNDH I also have some stuff left to buy like the travel system and a place for baby to sleep. Also some bath stuff and diapers. Seems like alot still with only have a couple of months and a week to go.
  • @aishamusa I didn't have my shower till a month before I was due. So you Erik have time.

I went early I had her at 38w2d. So you could go any day now..how exciting!
  • @aishamusa I have no idea what that is suppose to mean..I should've proof read my comment but my lo was starting to get fussy. So sorry!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.