She ate part of a book!!!!

edited April 2012 in Babies Health
So Tessa has this little cardboard Bambi book, and I left the room for like 5 mins and she ate part of the cover!!! She scraped the top layer off with her teeth!! Should I be worried?? It's about a 2 inch wide piece of colored paper. Little crazy person!!

Comments

• I wouldn't think so cuz it's small pieces of paper but maybe call the pedi and talk to the on call person if they are closed.
  • Good fiber might clog her but she should be fine. But id call just to be safe.
  • Don't worry my son did this I think he ate a few books. I'd look over and he would be chewing on the book. I did finally put them away until he was old enough to enjoy them other than being an appetizer lol. Now his thing is licking EVERYTHING so they go thru weird phases. He also used to chew those foam blocks, the ones that you can put together like a puzzle. All of them have bite marks on them. If it makes you feel better you could call but I really don't think it'll be harmful at all...its mainly paper. I don't think the ink would be toxic.
  • @sehra4177 thank you that makes me feel a lot better!! :)
  • Lol no prob:) my little sister ate a button off my pop pops sweater once too bc she thought it was a junior mint, we still tell her about it and she is 28 now...lol, poor girl;)
  • @sehra4177 Hahaha!!!!! That's hilarious!!!!
  • Lmfao! Mmmmmmmm.
  • @fate it was stuck all over her face just like food would be lol!!!!
  • Let me show you a pic... I've been through something VERY similar. ;))
  • @fate oh I can't wait lol!!
  • @fate HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! what is that??
  • My husband had bought a box of small candles, he didn't take care of it after we used it. It fell in the tub, she snatched it up and shredded it. I couldn't stop laughing at her!
  • @fate lmao that is too funny!!! These silly little girls!!!
  • Moral of the story, Tessa will be fine! Babies are tough!
  • @fate lol thanks hun. My sister drank rubbing alcohol when she was like one and she was fine, so a little paper can't hurt LOL.
  • I hope Tessa is going to b ok :) Nyla gets stuff all soggy n tears stuff up too lol