Sex talk (the big O (tmi))

I seen another post about sex today and it got me thinking... Do other women get the big O every time they have sex? I have been with my husband for 3 years and I have actually had a (non toy stimulated) orgasm maybe 4 times ( Shhhh he will never know:))... Before him I had never had a real orgasm.... Is there something wrong with me??? Lol how can I help myself to get to that point?

Comments

• I've only had like 2 real ones with any man i've been with! But... with my toys i have one everytime! :)
  • I have never had one... lol... So both ya all are LUCKY!! :-)
  • Omg girls!! U must figure this out! I have one w my husband every time...otherwise I wouldnt do it lol. I mostly achieve this by me being on top tho. Don't worry about their needs and if it feels good for them...do what u like. I promise they will like whatever it is u do lol. Breathing the right way also helps and muscle contraction. I'm a very vocal person too so I always state what I like so he knows with out a doubt
  • @lilbit01_209 I'm with you. Never had the "O" during sex, just from foreplay
  • @mommyfor3 lol... I mean I have NEVER ever once had one... My exes have tried very hard... I had to tell my hubby to stop trying so hard and just enjoy it!! Lol... I enjoy it I just dont have the O!
  • I dont get one every time, TMI Alert, I only get one if he plays with me AND penetrates at the same time, otherwise its fake all the way x
  • Most orgasms are achieved thru clitoral stimulation. I have only gotten there without it a handful of times. Some women are easier to get off than others. But, I can reach orgasm thru clitoral stimulation (mainly masturbation and cunnilingus) 99% of the time.

• edited May 2012
    oh my my my! NEVER HAD ONE??? ok, so.... as @lilSugarsMomma stated most of them are acheived through clitoral stimulation, about 90% of women! BTW YOU ARE LUCKY ^^^^^^^However Me personal, am not apart of the 90%, TMI but I am all about the peeing sensations, THE G-SPOT! IF you get that sensation DEMAND for them to keep going, I garantee you will be having that big O. I use to stop every chance I got when I had the urge to pee. Well FYI its impossible to do so, have you ever went to use the bathroom after intercourse and it took a long time to do so? Exactly thats the spot thats going to get it, if you arent like the 90%, some people can have a bullet and get off all day every day, not me. You have to be willing to explore and find what gets you there. Remember there is nothing wrong with you, you just have to find the right spot and once you hit it, you will never forget.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BigBelly I agree with the toy getting it every time but... It's a different kinda orgasm with a toy for me! Lol
  • I dont really get on top but it is all about being intouch with your body, and sometimes you have to literrally do that, TOUCH yourself.
  • @lilbit01_209 have you tried toys during sex?
  • @crystaldawn0830 @HomeBirthAdvocate One of the times that I did orgasm was me on top but 99.9% of the time it hurts when i'm on top, like I can feel him pushing my insides up...
  • @JoshnEviesmum @QweenNique I can get off with clitoral stimulation.. but its not the same orgasm. When I get off during sex its like my whole body goes numb.. with clitoral it just feels really good and (TMI) I get soaked. lol
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate Way TMI but... does it work better with the grinding motion or up and down?! lmao (sorry such an akward question)
  • Mmmmm. Grinding. :X
  • I agree, grinding. only got off once from the up and down :(
  • @Fate You can't be on my discussion after calling me out making me look like a dumb ass yesterday lmao Jk :-)) Btw I love how you say mmmm... grinding like we are talking about a bowl of ice cream you are about to devour! I wish I had the same outlook on it. but honestly when I think about sex I think... "hmmm what noise am I making tonight that will convience him its real" bahaha
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate @captivated Thank you, Thank you! If I can convience hubby to get down tonight it's ONNNN!!!! So.. how do I keep my legs from getting tired 2 seconds into it?! Bahahaha
  • It gets too intense for me on top lol, my husband hates that I dont get on top I just feel weired and its like too much lol.
  • @second_time_mommy7 have him sit in chair, or go backwards, so you can put preasure on his legs. I have the same issue and we have that damn memory foam mattress. it sucks for that...
  • edited May 2012
    Lmfao. To make you feel better, I googled and found that Enfamil used to say not to empty the pouch for better freshness. So, you're not a total dumbass. :P Hehe. I have not made noise at all before. Its FUNNEH! I was 18. Makes him work extra hard the next time. ;)) Now, about that Ice Cream...
  • @QweenNique My husband hates me on top... I always thought he couldn't get off with me on top because he never does, I was feeling insecure one night so I asked him and(TMI) he said it's because he doesn't want to shoot on himself so he holds back bahahaha. We have a very thick pillow top mattress so I feel ya on the mattress thing! We need to get a chair in our bedroom because that does make it alot easier!
  • edited May 2012
    @Fate Bahaha I fell much better now. :-D If I didn't make noise and fake it my hubby wouldn't get off, He won't go until I have and when I know its not going to happen I fake it or reach for the silver bullet ;-) Mmm Ice cream!!!
  • i never had one at all before my hubby and now i have them everytime. we are for sure sexually meant for each other lol
  • I love my bullet... Mine is neon green though.
  • @Fate I need a new one, I lost the back to mine forever ago. I always have the kids so I can never just go get one, my family lives in another state and asking hubby to watch the kids is just not worth it lol