Sex talk (the big O (tmi))

Comments

• A new one? Jeebus. How long have you had it?? Mine is about 4 years old. I've changed the batteries several times though.
  • @Bexiewexie Bahaha I thought about the (easily influenced) pregnant ladies shortly after I made the Ice cream comment... Sorry! Hubby will be raped tonight if he doesn't want to be put out! I'm gonna put my newly learned talents to the test:)
  • @Fate I have had it about 2 years... I guess I could just duck tape the batteries in it.. Its the piece that hold the batteries in I lost somehow! lol
  • @second_time_mommy7 Oh yeah we have done lots of different stuff... Nothing works.. I get to a certain 'level' and then it literly stops.. like a complete I dont feel anything anymore. I have tried sex, oral and even manual and its a no go... I doesnt bug me or anything. And not my hubby anymore. The doctor said there is a percentage of women who absolutely cannot O and I could be one of them.
  • So, it's out of commission? :( I'm sure it's had an exciting life. Hahahaha!
  • I have bullets lol. OF ALL KINDS. check out mysite... dominiquelatimer.pureromance.com, you can order on there or through me, lol. Any kind of bullet you like. Even one that you hook the computer lololololol ^:)^
  • @lilbit01_209 now this might be a lil personal, but have you tried anything in the anal region?
  • @QweenNique Now why would we need to hook it up to the computer? I'm praying that you say for charging purposes. LOL.
  • LOLOLOL @Fate, its not for charging its so that it works, hello, at the office, in class, in the care, anywhere you have a USB plug it will go, and IT GOES BUUUUUZZZZZZZZ lolol or there is Hanky Panky men love that one, 25ft range, they control and you enjoy.
  • @QweenNique Yep. My hubby and I have done everything to achieve it but nothing... up, down, inside, outside, behind and well all the way around!! Lol... they even checked hormones levels and stuff... Its just what it is I guess... :-D
  • @lilbit01_209 I understand that I could never get one before hubby... So I just gave up and enjoyed what I did get out of it! Lol
  • @fate not really out of commission... Let's just say when the batteries fall out mid O its a bit annoying bahaha I told hubby I'm buying a new one today:))
  • @qweennique I'll check them out!! Do we get a family discount?! We are sisters right?! Lmao @one that's hooks up to the computer... I could see me using that in the middle of class! Bahaha
  • @lilbit01_209 triple penetration?? Like... Bullet, intercourse and anal stimulation all at once?!
  • @QweenNique Lmao. My husband would torture me with it!
  • I know I would never give him the remote however bullets work for men too!

I do discounts!!!
  • My fiance is the only man that has ever given me a REAL O... My exhusband did a few times but i think it was a fluke lol. I cant seem to cum from sex alone though, i need the extra stimulation. I do get the need to pee sensation when im on top long enough, but as soon as i think 'maybe this is it' it goes away :-(
    I used to fake with my ex because he would feel dissapointed if i didnt O aswell... But this time around i spoke openly to my fiamce when we met and said he needs to not take it personally that i dont O thtough sex and he never has. Its a relief to know that i dont have to fake with him.
  • @qweennique i wish your products were avaliable in australia :-(
  • Actually @tinka1326 I can get you connected with a consultant who located there she is amazing!!! Let me know!
  • @bettymomma Vibrating cock rings are amazing exspecialy the one with the nub to rub agaist the clitoris for stimulation o.o there is also this gel stuff that a drop there (clitoris) will get all warm and tingly making you orgasm easier.. just dont use to much because then it gets supppper intense .. one to 2 drops is enu lawl. I been there personal for to much stimulation gel
  • @musicgalwantsababy is that what is called clitoris?
  • edited May 2012
    @bettymomma we have never tried one, but I almost feel like I need constant contact and a ring would only stimulate it every few seconds right?!
  • OMgoodness! I have the Big O everytime or I wouldnt participate. Its addicting. I was a virgin until I was 22 & had no clue what I was shouting abt at first. My favorite O position is laying on my back, legs on his shoulders, and butt raised off bed. Best feeling in world. I dont need any forplay, just a smack on the ass and its on. Good luck ladies.
  • @Mistylou I was just like you I didn't understand the hype at first either until I found my gspot.

And rings are great I have people requesting them all the time however our top seller is on back order in pissed because I want one too lol. Finally convinced hubby to get one and they are on back order. But talk about partner stimulating this ring not only goes around shaft but it has and extra ring for the boys then these ticklers with a bullet with seven speeds. My customers says its a relationship saver. I WANT ONE! Lol
  • @mommy2Ari let me know if you have any questions on our products!
  • Woahhhh triple stimulation is the best o I have ever had....just had to throw that out there lol ;)
  • @QWEENNIQUE I found it. I had missed it before.
  • @Heather3rdgirl, sorry I dont have this on my phone because I have an Iphone, I sooo miss my pregly.

feel free to email me with any questions ladies. dominique.latimer@gmail.com
    site.... http://dominiquelatimer.pureromance.com
  • @lilbut01_209 where do u get ur hormones checked at I havenever once hd one