Does it work???!

edited March 2011 in Third Trimester
Does nipple stimulation put you in labor? I've tried it and have had some cramping. I will try anything to get my lil man out. What r ur opinions ladies?

Comments

• I've heard sex.worked for me 1x out of 4.I heard drinking Castor oil.barf,lol.I know there are other threads about this subject u should look them up.good luck %%-
  • Castor oil didn't work! I tried it yesterday and all I did was go to the bathroom all night lol. And me and the bd aren't together so sex is out :-/ I've tried pineapple bc it says it softens the cervix lol I even bought a yoga ball and have been bouncing on it!!! Nothings working im getting impatient and I have 18 days lefttt ugh
  • I've never heard of that one b4 lol. I walked around walmart for ever, ate spicey food, watched scary movies,
  • Lol I've tried them all!!! I read online about nipple stimulation lol ill do anything
  • I did nipples, foot rubs (reflexology), spicy food, walking, sex, castor oil (yuck!), red raspberry tea. Nothing worked! I finally came to terms that baby would come when it was ready. It was a sad day :( good luck!
  • just watch out u don't want to make ur self too tired I did that and ended up having my water break n my sleep and didn't know bc i was soo tired
  • I try all that same didnt work at all but with 1st preg I had my daughter at 36weeks 5days n it work walk alots.. Bez that time I didnt have car.. Now im 3rd preg im 37weeks I really want him come out already too im crazy lol, im tired of preg and hate that pain it hurts :(
  • @MrsDelRae yes I've done everything you just said nothings worked!! I guess I will just have to stay being impatient im just so miserable!!
    @michellebabynum_3 that's crazy u didn't know that'd be scary but I wish my water would break already!!

When do you lose your mucus plug? Does it have to come out before labor starts?
  • @proudMommaOf3 I hear ya!!! Im soooo miserable
  • Masterbation. Lol. Having an orgasm is what is said to possibly send you into labor. You don't have to have a man to have an orgasm.
  • I went into laboor with my second after picking up a 20 pound bag of dog food and dragging it to the back door.( husband was deployed had to do it myself.) But it was also a full moon that night.
  • I was going to suggest what @salsabia suggested. Masturbation to orgasm is also said to be one of the ways to "speed along" going into labor. At the very least, it is a stress reliever and sends endorphins to your brain, which produce an overall "good" feeling - also known as you'll be more relaxed. :)
  • Lol thank u ladies!! :)