??? SYMPTOMS OR COINCIDENCE ???

headache , bck pain , numb finger tips , mood swings ,very emotional , nose bleeds , some very white discharge I never had b4 sorry tmi , extremely hungry or no appetite with certain foods , crave juice , very veiny and tmi nips dark !!! O n no af since Jan 20th lol but 2 neg test !!! I'm so grateful for this site ppl give great advice I moved away from family n friends n don't like to bother them sometimes ...thanks everyone !!!

Comments

• Also slit cramping for about 4 weeks off and on now ...which I only get cramps the day b4 period n the 1st day n then they go away !
  • go to dr for bloof test alot 6oing on there n pee tests r just sometimes useless for some, I know a last who at 40weeks could still not get a positive pee test lol good luck
  • @bummy87 I'm gonna schedule one if my test in the am is neg again ...o wow so its possible to never get a positive n thank u for the good luck I feel more hopeful ...
  • Did u get a positive blood test ???
  • she did I believe
  • @bummy87 o ok I'm sorry I read ur post again I guess there was a word in there that was suppose to be another word lol so ok its possible then thank u for the info I'm so hopeful from ur story I'm think my hcg is not as strong but Ill have to wait n c !!
  • Af has never missed her date with me so I guess she got lost or something lol :)
  • Well until now n she is 4 weeks late ...
  • all the best yes my.phone drives me insane with. errors sorry bot that
  • @bummy87 thanks ...I should know my phone likes to put what it wants to sometimes :)